Chapter 30: Octavius

I followed her scent as far as I could in human form. It would take longer if I was to actually shift.

I stopped abruptly. I no longer had a trace of her scent. Nothing.
I looked around not even a site of the identical males who took her.

Alpha we have nothing. We lost the scent.
Aaron called out as he came to a stop beside me.

As did I
Spoke Daniel who was no panting.

Frustrated and also pissed I run my hands through my hair looking around. Straining my site for and signs of them.

What do we do?
Some of them asked in unison.
I looked to them and the direction I lost her scent.

We get her back
I told them as I took back off to the house.

After searching around the house, my office. Nothing but the same scent that was left behind. Not even a lock of hair.
Looking over the window and the shards that laid scattered everywhere. How did they get past my patrol? And the wolves here.

"DAMNIT!"
I shouted at no one in particular punching whatever was closest to me.

What made them take her?
Rorin asked. I could feel his patience slipping, he's as much as angry as I am. If not worse.

I do not know but I will find out and I will get her back
it was determination and the thought of her being hurt if I do anything drastic that has kept me this collected.

Looking out the window I scanned the scenery once more I caught their scent once more but it was getting old. I've been trying to find any signs of where they may take her only thought was to Xzavier himself.

Only thing I do not get is why cause her pain and harm her just because she is part human. Aren't we all in a way only we can turn to wolves? So why does he want her so badly? Why has he allowed others to mistreat her? And why keep her alive as much as it pains me to think of her hurting why keep her alive this long?

What was his interest in our mate?

Whatever it was pissed me off more.

I have to find her.