Chapter 41

"What are we going to do?" Hermione asked. "We can't just let them take Francesca, they could kill her!"

Bellatrix was pacing across the room, she was holding her little daughter, and biting her lip. "Okay..." She said. "But not if you don't want to..."

"I'll do anything, Bella, you know that,"

Bellatrix stopped walking and started looking upwards, as if she was trying to hold back tears. "You...you need to take the baby and run,"

"And split you up from another child? That's not fair Bellatrix..." Hermione said.

"It's the only way Hermione...otherwise, I don't think I could live with myself," Bellatrix defended weakly.

Hermione sighed. "That doesn't seem right, Bella. She needs you."

"She doesn't need me, you didn't, she doesn't," Bellatrix said, giving her baby to Hermione.

"Maybe I didn't." Hermione said. "But that's because I didn't know you, now I need you, even if Francesca doesn't, I do!"

This time Bellatrix really couldn't hold back her tears, and they went down her face. They heard someone knock on the door, she didn't need to look to know Umbridge was back.

"Hermione, go upstairs, lock yourself if your room with Francesca, cast a silencing spell, and don't come out until I tell you." Bellatrix said, very seriously.

Hermione nodded up her head, and ran up the stairs. Bellatrix answered the door. "Great to see you again." Bellatrix said in an overly sarcastic voice.

"You too." Umbridge said, also using the sarcastic voice. "Now, I don't want to get comfortable this time." She said, holding up a warrant from the ministry. "Now give me the baby."

"I would, she's out." Bellatrix said.

"I hardly think so." Umbridge said.

Bellatrix snatched the piece of paper out of Umbridges hand and read it. "Miss Francesca Aurora Lestrange is due to be removed from parents?" Bellatrix said. "It gives no reason, I'm sorry I can't accept this."

Umbridge started to go red. "I HAVE AN OFFICIAL WARRENT FROM THE MINISTRY-"

"With no reason for arrest, the only reason you could have got this is by screwing the minister-"

"YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"I can speak to you anyway I want, you stupid, self-centred, ugly little wench." Bellatrix said. "Also, if the ministry comes to my house one more time with intentions to take away my daughter, I won't be as forgiving as I am right now," she added, before slamming the door in the pink lady's face.

Bellatrix leaned against the door and sighed with a smile. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." She said to herself.

True to what Bellatrix said, the ministry never came back to bother the Lestrange family for years after that. Hermione graduated, moved out and married Ron, she had just moved into her first house with him. He had actually started to talk to Bellatrix more, he began to understand that she wasn't the monster people made her out to be.

Francesca, grew up as well. Her hair ended up just like Hermiones, but her eyes were darker, deeper, just like her mother. She was a bit smaller than her sister was, but Bellatrix wasn't very tall either, Hermione was taller than her mother, didn't seem like Francesca would be.

It was her first year, Bellatrix and Hermione took Francesca too platform nine and three quarters, and watched her ride away in the train.

This would have been the end of the story! I still haven't completely decided whether to make a sequel or carry on this one..it will be about what happens when Francesca goes to Hogwarts! (Don't worry though, Bellatrix will still be in it!💜💜

Please leave a vote a comment!😘💜