Chapter 7

I should really update my other fanfiction but....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chihiro p.o.v.

I blush at the thought of what happened last night as I walk back to the girls' room.

It was really nice and I'm honestly shocked that Haku was the one who wanted me to stay. I'm sensing mixed signals at the moment and I don't really understand it because he seemed to not even want to talk to me yesterday but then last night he freaking cuddles me in his sleep.

I don't get him.

I reach the room and walk in quietly to see that a couple girls are up already, Rin being one of them.

Great.

"Where were you last night and this morning?" She whisper yells at me as I make my way to her, careful not to wake the still sleeping ladies.

"Uh...well," I nervously laugh, still talking quietly "don't murder me or put some weird curse on me, but I was with....Haku." I confess, seeing the shock on Rins face, her jaw going down and her eyes widening.

"Oh my...." she starts "what did you guys even do?!" She asks, still surprised.

"Just slept."

"Mhmmm, if you say so." She squints her eyes at me, smirking.

"I promise! Neither of us could sleep and we just talked a little and went to sleep." I describe, telling the truth, but still not being able to convince her.

"So where did you sleep? His bed? His floor?" She asks, smirking even more.

Why is she so persistent.

"His bed..." I mutter, looking down with a blush.

"Oh my goshhhhh!" She practically squeals, not trying to be quiet anymore. "How close were you guys? You gotta give me the details! Does he remember anything yet?" She bombards me with questions and comments, totally freaking out.

"Shush Rin. Go get ready, I can tell you another time," I smile, pushing her away from me gently "but no, he still doesn't remember." I add, walking towards my cot that's right next to hers.

Beginning to get dressed and ready for another night of work, the other girls begin to wake up as well, doing the same as me.

~time skip~

"Right this way." I smile at the spirit, leading it to its bath.

Luckily today me and Rin have just been taking spirits to their locations rather than being assigned to clean any tubs.

Walking around the maze like bath area, I spot Haku up on an upper level balcony, looking down in what seems to be my direction.

What is he doing?

Slightly uncomfortable and self conscious with the fact that he may be watching me for whatever reason, I continue leading the spirit to where it needs to be, not looking up anymore.

"Here you go, another spirit will be around to help if you need assistance." I smile and bow, walking out of the entrance so they can climb in.

"Looks like you've got an audience." Rin makes me jump slightly, walking up behind me and smirking as she glances up to Haku who's still where he was earlier.

"I noticed." I say blandly. I don't know how I should feel. Is it a good sign? I'm really confused on this whole thing.

"Go talk to him." She suggests.

"No! I have work to do and I'm not gonna get distracted." I object, crossing my arms.

"Aw why not. You'll be fine, I'll cover for you." She pushes on but I still shake my head, refusing, and now walking off to the front bath house entrance.

"Chihiro get back here," She walks after me "you want him to remember don't you?" She grabs my shoulder, making me turn around and face her.

"Yes but I'm sure he has stuff to do just like we do." I glare, hinting to her that we need to get back to work.

"You're so stubborn." She rolls her eyes and laughs, giving up.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him later probably." I say, trying to make her feel better by patting her on the shoulder.

"You better." She chuckles, walking off into a different direction.

I do the same, returning to my work when I hear someone call out my name in a whisper.

What now and from who?

I roll my eyes, turning in the direction I heard the hushed voice.

"Who wants wha-" I begin to give an attitude to whoever it is when I realize it's Haku. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude there." I nervously chuckle.

"Come here." He blandly says, pulling me by my wrist to an opening outside.

He pulls us both into the fresh night air, out into a bushy area, the bridge still being in sight.

"Yes, Haku?" I ask, smirking a bit at his efforts to whatever he's attempting.

Motioning to me to be quiet by pressing a finger against his own lips and "shushing" me, he begins to explain.

Very vaguely.

"I didn't want anyone to hear or pry on us so that's why I brought us out here. But come to my room again tonight, ok?"

I blush at that and thank that it's night time out so he can't see the red hue on my cheeks.

Nodding my head yes, he gives a quick nod sending a smirk, then walks back into the bath house swiftly, leaving me outside alone.

He wants me to come back?

I can't help but be happy over that fact although I know I shouldn't. I need to wait till he remembers until I do anything or push further.

Leaving my thoughts, I walk back into the bath house as well and return to my duties.

~time skip~

"So Chihiro," Rin starts, eating a mouthful of rice "gonna sneak out again tonight?" She asks, swinging her legs out over the balcony from the girls room.

"Actually maybe I am." I smirk, picking up my chopsticks and eating as well.

My answer makes me receive an amused glance from Rin, smirk in place and one eyebrow raised.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," I chuckle "but no seriously, he wants me to come to his room again tonight." I state.

"Well don't have too much fun." Rin knudges my side with her elbow, winking.

"Oh shush, he still doesn't remember anything, calm down." I laugh, lightly slapping her arm.

We both sit in silence, looking out at the horizon, and finish our dinner.

"Can you take care of my bowl, Rin?" I ask "I think I'm gonna go to Haku's room now."

"Of course." She winks, standing up and taking the bowl out of my hand.

Smiling as a thank you to her, I stand as well and we both make it out of the room, splitting and going our separate ways, her going down the stairs and me going to the elevator.

As I make it to the top floor, I walk down the long hallway, the only sound being my bare feet against the cold marbled floor. The lights are dim as well and I can't help but feel cold in such an environment.

Eventually making it to Haku's door, I knock heavily, waiting for a response.
I don't have to wait long for one either, Haku opens the door quickly, peeking his head around and glancing through the crack. As he realizes it's me, he opens it wider, pulling me in gently.

"I have a favor to ask." He says with a blank face and monotone voice. "Make me remember."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm doing so good with updating this fanfiction but not my others lmao. Rip everyone who reads the other ones I write.