Newt Scamander - "Kiss me."

Your cheeks were glowing while Newt was holding your hand. Once in a while you squeezed him, but he never squeezed you back.

He seemed too caught up in his story, too caught up in telling you each and everything he knew about the creatures he was nurturing down here in his suitcase.

You couldn't blame him. You would never blame him for being passionate about the world he had created down here, about the animals that seemed to love him in the purest and most honest way you had ever seen. You would never blame him for waiting until he knew for sure he could trust you before bringing you here.

"So, what do you think?" Newt swallowed and he avoided your glance, but his hand was still holding yours. He was sweating a little and his lips were trembling slightly. "I know it's a lot to take in, but..."

You put a finger on his lips and shook your head. "It's wonderful, Newt." You smiled and you pulled him a little closer towards you. "You have created an amazing place and I feel honoured that you're showing it to me now." You felt your heart beating in your chest and you bit your lip while you leaned on the tips of your toes.

"Thank you, thank you so much..." Newt shifted his weight from one leg to the other and he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Newt?" You sighed and you cocked your head slightly while you reached for his other hand too. "Can I ask you something?" You didn't even wait for him to nod. "Can you make this day even better and..." You hesitated for a moment. "Kiss me?"

Newt held his breath for a short second and then his trembling lips curled up into a slight smile. "Yes, yes, of course." He leaned towards you and he reluctantly pressed the sweating palms of his hands to your still glowing cheeks. "I'd love to."