Beach

Two days later

****

HEATH

We had had a great time so far! On the first full day we went to a Hawaiian themed restaurant and me and Eve were dressed up in grass skirts and a flower head decoration. The food was lovely and it is now mine and Eve's favourite Hawaiian eating place.

Yesterday we went for a tour around all the biggest hot spots of Hawaii, it was so fun, and Eve took loads of pictures of us on her phone. After that we went back to our room and planned today before spending the night together happily. It was my top night ever!

Today we are going to the beach to relax and have a bronze tan for when we go back in two days.

"Heath hurry up!" Eve called from the front door while I packed my sun screen and towel.

"Coming, one minuet." I replied smiling.

"I wanna get my tan, hurry!" She told me I could hear her tapping her foot.

"Right let's go." I smiled softly taking her hand and walking out the door.

Hopefully I could get her in the sea that would be fun!

EVE

Once we had set up our towels and dressed in our swim stuff, I put on my sunglasses and laid down, ready to let the sun tan me.

"Eve wanna go in the sea later?" Heath asked looking over me and into my eyes.

"After I have my tan." I sat up than looked around, it was very busy with kids running screaming and making sandcastles, couples relaxing together romantically.

"No now." He said I looked back at him and took my sun glasses off.

"Why now?" I asked, I like the sea but I hate getting sandy after swimming in the sea.

"Because I want to swim with you." He replied leaning into me.

"How about a moonlight swim instead?" I asked placing a hand on his back.

"Sounds nice." He breathed centre-meters away from my face.

"Uh-huh..." I smiled looking at him through my lashes.

He leaned in and kissed me gently placing a hand on my shoulder so he could pull me to him. I fell back onto my towel Heath's lips following me. We continued to kiss gently, lovingly, and passionately. I placed a hand on his rising and falling bare chest, while he placed a hand on the skin on my waist. It was sweet when we kissed. Last night flickered in my brain, he was so beautiful and he had told me it had been the best evening since we met.

Running out of breath I placed my finger between our lips.

"I love you." He breathed looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too." I replied softly.

"Now get your tan." He smiled against my finger before I moved it away.

"Then I promise to swim with you later." I told him smiling.

"Thank you." He smiled then laid down next to me before intertwining our hands on his buff chest.

****

"Eve." Heath whispered in my ear.

My eyes whipped open to see Heath leaning over me.

"Good your awake, I had to put more sun tan lotion on you, ur tanned alright. You would have burned if I hadn't put more lotion on you." He told me making me sit up and look at my legs. Sure enough they were light brown bronze, I smiled at Heath.

"Thank you for not letting me burn." I replied gratefully.

I looked up to see the sun set.

"Heath I'm so sorry you must have been so lonely." I apologised.

"It's alright, I like watching you sleep." He winked.

"So can we have an ice-cream?" I asked suddenly embarrassed as my stomach rumbled.

"Yea sure, flavour?" He asked.

"Hmmm, vanilla please." I replied smiling as he stood up and walked over to the ice cream cart.

I looked up to see the moon showing it's self lightly as the sun was going down. I smiled to my self just as Heath returned.

"Here. Care to tell me what's so good you have to smile." He asked handing me a cone of ice cream.

"Thanks, and I just feel so happy with you. I thought the day when I left my parents I would be sad and my life would be forever revolving around them, but the truth is I've never been happier, than I am when I'm with you." I explained taking Heath's hand which didn't have a chocolate cone in it.

I looked at him, his eyes were watering.

"Wait, are those tears I see? Oh my, everyone Heath Carllton is crying for the first time in forever." I exclaimed standing up.

"Hey! Not everyone needs to know stop Eve!" He said fuming as he stood up, his tears now tears of anger.

"Heath is crying!" I laughed teasing him.

"Eve you better run." He yelled, luckily the beach was starting to get quieter.

"Whoops!" I exclaimed before throwing my ice cream down and running towards the sea.

I tuned to see Heath had thrown his down as well, and was now sprinting after me as fast as he could, but knew I was the sporty one here.

Just as I hit the water I screamed as it hit my bare stomach and made me shiver. I heard Heath laugh as I slowed down because I had reached neck hight and I was shivering as the sun as pretty much gone completely making the water cold.

I turned to see Heath just as the edge of the shore. He ran two steps then gasped and slowed down. I laughed my head off, his reaction was priceless.

He glared at me but I knew he was joking, then he took a deep breath and started walking towards me. When he reached me he smiled as if he had just found me in a game of hide and seek.

"Got ya," he smiled teasingly.

"Well it isn't as if I could go any further." I said placing my hands on my hips under the water.

"I guess but still." He said smiling a half smile. Then he walked towards me, he placed a hand on my waist and neck, and kissed me softly, I brought a hand up to his chest and the other rested on his face, he pulled me towards him mushing our bodies together.

I smiled against his lips. This was the best holiday of my life and I would never forget this beach ever.