Part 20

After 15 minutes I activated my Kekkei Genkai, no one knew I had this. I only gave them the look that told them I had a plan, I looked around. Sasuke and Sakura were on the right track. Naruto was . . . Well at least he had his name on the paper. I sighed and implanted all the answers on his sheet and at the bottom I wrote, don't look at me but your welcome. Don't say anything either -Miku.  Naruto looked at me with wide eyes, I looked back at him. He shook his head and looked down. My eyes wondered and I found myself looking at that guy. I swear I've seen him before. Before I knew it the test was over and I felt a chakra shooting towards the window. I got up and moved beside Naruto and Hinata; I sat on their desk. Crashing through the window was Anko. 

"I'm Anko Mitarashi and I'm your next proctor lets go!" she introduced. Slowly but surely I started creeping for the door. 

"You're early. . .Again," Ibiki said, she laughed sheepishly.

"I thought there was 2 proctors," Anko stated, she looked around and saw me creeping towards the door. 

"MIKU!" Anko squealed, I was about to bolt but she grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, she was squishing her face against mine, hugging me even more, spinning around all while I pushed away from her.  

"No," I softly said. She put me down and I fell to the ground panting. 

"You're so cute!" She squealed. 

"Ibiki," I huffed. "Why didn't you help me?" 

"You deserve it," he simply stated. I glared at him. 

"Meet tomorrow!" She said she walked off and began to drag me by my foot. I was trying to get away. 

"NOO!" I screamed. "Please god no Anko, I know what your planning!" I yelled, I grabbed onto Ibiki. 

"Girls your age should wear dresses, and not masks." Anko stated. 

"No, not my mask, no dress no nothing," I said. She tugged on me and Ibiki held onto the door frame. 

"Yes you are, I wanna see what you look like with out a mask!" She whined. 

"Fine i'll show you," I said. She dropped me. 

"Really?" She asked, she sat down where she was standing. 

"Under my mask. . . Is another mask!" I said, she anime fell as I bolted out of the room. 

"MIKU!!" She yelled.