Epilogue

(M/N)'s P.O.V
It's been 3 weeks since I've come back hone to Slender Mansion, and its been good. Today I was just going to spend my time with Lisa and Dad because today is Dad's birthday, according to Slender. I got dressed in a suit today, which consisted of a black and red long sleeved vest, black skinny jeans, and black and red sneakers. I only dressed up because today everyone in Hell was having a party at Dad's kingdom, I didn't dress up to nice though because when Lisa and I get to the kingdom we where going to wait for awhile then get dressed in the outfits we have set or the party.

I walked out of my room and walked over to Lisa's door only for her to open the door before I could knock. When she waked out I saw that she was a little less dressed up to leave the mansion. Lisa had on a black sundress with white flowers all over it and black and white converse, with her hair up in a ponytail, she looked very pretty. "Wow Lisa, if you look like that at the party you might find yourself a boyfriend, but guess who's not letting that happen." I said as I started to walk over toward her. "Haha very funny (M/N)." Lisa spoke sarcasm clear in her voice. "Yeah, yeah, are you ready to go?" I spoke with a small smile on my face. "Yeah, I am." Lisa said now standing beside me.

"Alright don't worry, but I'm going to teleport up to Dad's Kingdom." And with the snap of my fingers we were at the Kingdom. "Ok, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." Lisa said with a sigh of relief. I walked closer to the front doors and opened them , Lisa and I walked in to be greeted by the servants, and guards. Lisa and I made our way to the throne room. When we made it to the throne room, we walked in and saw Dad at the throne with a smile on his face. "Alright Dad lets' spend some time with each other before the party start its 5:47 and the party starts at 7:00." I spoke as Lisa and I walked towards him.

~Time Skip~

The party was about to start and I was ready in the outfit I had the servants prepare. The outfit had a blood red silk button up shirt with a black vest, a black and red tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. I walked out the room I was getting dressed in and walked down the hall over to the room Lisa was getting ready in with some of the female servants helping her. I knocked on the door only for one of the servants to answer it. "Is Lisa almost done, because its almost time to make our entrance with Dad?" I questioned.

The servant nodded and called out for Lisa, after a few minutes Lisa comes walking out the door, and she looked beautiful. Lisa had on a blood red dress with black lace at the bottom, her hair was pulled up revealing more of her face, and I could tell she was wearing heels, because she was a little taller. "Lisa, you look beautiful, thank you ladies for helping my sister get ready and for making out outfits match." I said and hooked my arm with Lisa's and we started to walk towards Dad's room. when we made it to Dad's room he was waiting outside his door.

he looked over at us and he smiled. "Wow, you two look amazing, and we're all matching." Dad said as he walked over to us and gave us hugs. "Well are you guys ready, because it's time for out entrance?" Lisa asked as she hooked her arm with Dad's. "Yes, I think we are." Dad spoke as we all started to walk towards the ball room the party was going to be held in. We all stood outside of the large black doors, until we heard out announcement. When the doors opened and we all waked in everyone in the room bowed and cheered or clapped. After the applause Dad was dragged away by the crowd leaving Lisa and I to meet some new people.

~Time Skip~

Lisa and I were happily talking to people we found out to be our cousins when a woman walks over in a revealing black dress. "Hi kids do you know where your father is?" the woman asked Lisa and I. "No we haven't do you mind if we ask why?" Lisa asked. "Well I'm your father's girlfriend." The woman explained. 'Dad I need you over here.' I telepathically called out to my Dad. In an instant Dad was by my side. "What is it son is something wrong?" Dad asked worry in his voice.