Part 21

I was running around town, anywhere to get away from Anko. There's no where to hide. I first went to my house, she found me. 

*Flashback* 

I was hiding in my room playing with my teddy bear daddy got me. All of a sudden I heard something, I turned my head and there was Anko. Her face was pressed up against the window, her eyes wide and her breathing heavy. 

"KYAHHH!" I screamed, I ran out of my room.

*Flashback end* 

I was hiding in a shop eating dangos and she found me. 

*Flashback* 

I was happily stuffing my mouth with dangos all of a sudden a crash and people screaming could be heard. 

"Huh?" I asked myself quietly, I turned around and saw nothing. I shrugged and continued to eat my dangos.

"Mikuuuu," a voice said in my ear creepily. 

"KYAAA!" I screamed, I turned around and sure enough it was Anko; she had a crazy look on her face. 

"Mikuuu," she sang, I threw the plate at her and bolted.

*Flashback end* 

She found me when I was hiding in the woods 

*Flashback* 

I was sitting inside a tree, my breathing was heavy but slowly getting steadier. I heard a leaf rustle and I covered my mouth. My heart rate sped up. THUMP! I heard a crash on the hollow tree.  I sighed lightly. 

"Hi Miku," Anko said creepily. 

"KYAAA!" I screamed as I punched the tree broke it and ran.

*Flashback end*

As I was running I saw uncle Gai, he was with 3 others but I didn't care; the only thing I cared about at the moment was getting away from Anko.

"Uncle Gai!" I screamed in terror as I launched for him. He turned around and right as he did I was latched around his neck. . .And trust me, I wasn't getting off anytime soon. 

"Hi my youthful Niece!" Gai cheered hugging me. 

"Uncle Gai you have to help me! An-" I started to say but was cut off by. 

"Mikuuuu," Anko sung, she stood at the end of the street creepily.  "Oh Miku, you got friends to play with us?" She sang. Gai just stood there stiff as a board.  In a flash she was beside us.  "Time to go Miku." 

"NO!" I screamed, I tightened my grip around Uncle Gai's neck. I heard his groan in pain as Anko tried to rip me off. 

"I still need to see your face," she said. Her eyes darken. "I need to see you in a dress." She growled. 

"NEVER!" I screamed, my grip loosened and I ended up being pulled away by Anko. She smirked and slung me over her shoulder.  It was then I noticed ponytail cutie, bun girl and mini gai. 

"MINI GAI! Help me! USE THE POWER OF YOUTH!" I screamed, his eyes burned  with flame. 

"I WILL YOUTHFUL MAIDEN!" He yelled, he kicked Anko and grabbed me out of her grip. I smirked at her and stuck my tongue out. 

"Loser," I mumbled. I was about to run away when Uncle Gai caught me.  "UNCLE?! What are you doing?" I screamed looking at the smirking Anko. 

"I want to see what my youthful niece has behind her mask! And I want to see you in a dress!" He cheered.  I anime fell in his arms. 

"You too huh?" I mumbled.  "Mini Gai?" I asked hopefully. 

"Sorry, my fair lady. Gai-sensei doesn't want me to." He said, I banged my head against his back. 

"Why do you guys want to see me with out a mask?" I asked. 

"Because you're my rivals daughter!" Gai cheered. 

"Kill me now," I whispered, I looked and saw pony tail. I smirked and pushed myself out of Gai's arms. 

"Maybe later, I've got a date." I said. 

"A date?" Anko asked. I nodded. "With who?" 

"Him," I said pointing at the ponytail, his eyes widen. 

"No," he said. 

"Yes," I said.

"No," he said again.  Anko rose an eyebrow. 

"He's just denying it," I replied. 

"No I'm not," he said.  I walked up to Anko. 

"He's denying it because he's embarrassed, you know how boys are," I whispered. I walked back to ponytail. 

"Well if you two are going on a date, isn't that more of a reason to look good?" Anko asked. 

"It's right now," I said grabbing ponytails arm and dragging him off.