Honesty

A/N this is probably going to suck but I'll try. also some of this was inspired by the song at the top. Ok just in Fyi I LOVE Rin but I just got bored.
_____________________________

(Rin's P.O.V)
They told me to trust them.Thats what I did. I trusted them to much.....or did they
trust me to much.

Demon.
Worthless.
Monster.
No one wants you here.
You should disappear.

I stopped eating unless Yukio started bugging me about my health and how I need to stay healthy so that I can become an exorcist.Whats the point though if I don't pass the test in 6 months I'll be executed....and I have horrible grades but they've been coming up lately...because I have no one to talk to, and with no one to talk to means I have nothing else to do but study..
(No One's P.O.V)

Rin walked in to cram school with his head down and his bangs hinding his expression....of course everyone noticed.Who wouldn't noticed a usually happy and bubbly person come in quietly with there head down?

Even if they where scared and hated him now they couldn't help but send concerned and fearful glances his way.

Witch of course he noticed but was to upset to care at the moment.

(Rin's P.O.V)

Why are they staring at me it's not like they care anyway.

They may have found out about my heritage...but they didn't find out about my cutting habit yet. Did I just say "yet" like they well find out eventually. Well if they do they well either won't care or yell at me because I "could have talked it out" and if they do say that. They have no right to because it's not like they would have listened anyway.
(Bon's P.O.V)
What's his problem? It's not like I care but I can tell I'm not the only one thinking it though.

Shiemi is sending him mixed glances like she wants to talk to him but is to scared to

Shima just as a questing look on his face probably trying to figure out whats up with Okumura.

Izumo as the same look on her face....so I have no idea what she is thinking.

Wait it's like 200 degrees outside why is wearing long sleeves?

"Oi Okumura. Why are you wearing long sleeves? It's really hot outside."I asked generally curious.

He replied "Why do you care?You didn't care before." Even though he was right I didn't care before. I was a little mad he couldn't answer a simple question. "Why can't you answer a simple question. Probably because you slack of all the time" I spat at him trying to get a reaction but to my surprise.He gave me a blank stare.....and walked to his seat in the back like nothing happened.

now that I take a closer look at him he's gotten skinnier......and he's eyes they're so....empty they used to be so full of life but now......wait no not now he's looked like this since 'that night' I was just to stubborn to care at the time.

I decided to ask him on the topic
"Oi slacker have you been eating?"
Everyone's eyes where on him he just said "Yeah I'm fine" and then mumbled something after that.

Rin's P.O.V

I went to the back where my new seat was because nobody wants to sit with me so why sit in the front?

When I got back there I felt Bon's eyes drilling holes all over my body I found out why when he said this...

"Oi slacker have you been eating?"
I felt everyone's eyes on me at the question. DAMMIT BON WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!!!

Since I didn't want to be caught I just went with."Yeah I'm fine" and then mumbled a quick. "You don't care anyway" I don't think he heard it though because he just turned around without questioning me.

Bon's P.O.V

He is obviously not answering honestly I'm going to have to talk to him after school today.....

_____________________________

I know I'm terrible but I tried ok tell me if you liked it (Probably not)

Word count-701