Jazz

ZACK

I dragged Jazz through the school, but for a littler girl she didn't seem hurt or angry.

"Hey got any water for me, while I have this ride? Oh and also did you want a tip or-" she started evenly.

"Shut up!" I snapped pulling her collar as we walked out the doors and on to the hard court.

"Zack, let her go now!" Max told me reaching for Jazz.

"Why? What's she to you?" I asked raising an eye brow.

"She's my friend and I would do anything to help her!" He exclaimed his face going red.

"Oooooh, friends! Let her go! Ahh!" I mimicked smiling sarcastically.

"Max it's alright, let's see what he wants." Jazz said calmly. I smiled at Max as if I had just won a game.

Suddenly a pain ripped through me from my knee, I yelped and looked down to see Jazz biting my knee. I let go of her and reached for my knee, but she kicked hand and I gritted my teeth. She ran over to Max and smiled proudly.

"Ouch, god your evil." I snapped rubbing my knee.

"You just got beat up by a five foot girl. Also I'm pretty sure your evil." She told me stifling a laugh.

"Where is Eve and Heath?" I asked ignoring her comment.

"On their honeymoon." Max replied. My head burned.

"Where?" I snapped my ears fuming.

"Why should we tell you?" Jazz asked placing a hand on her petite hip.

"Because Heath is my brother." I replied.

She laughed as if I was a joke. "You, his brother! You are hardly a brother to him!" Jazz exclaimed flabagasted.

"Excuse me? You are hardly right to tell me I'm not his brother!" I yelled angrily.

"I'm his best friend and so is Max, we are more like family than you, you kissed his fiancé and got Millie to hurt him and you hurt Eve!" She shouted back storming towards me.

I stormed to her and when we met she punched me in the gut making me double over. Max gasped and ran to us.

"Stop!" He yelled.

I stood up to face a furious Jazz, she looked so angry her red hair could actually be fire.

"No you didn't just punch me!" I sneered.

"I think you'll find I did." She snapped back smiling sarcastically.

All my anger burst through my veins and bubbled in my fists I felt like I was going purple and my ears were going to start smoking. I looked down at Jazz and suddenly I couldn't hold it back. And I brought my hand back, suddenly she looked worried, I swung my fist at full swing, and punched her full force in the face. I felt her jaw crunch, she screamed and fell backwards, Max cried and bent down next to her his eyes watering.

Suddenly school staff ran out the school, I panicked and ran towards the fence. I climbed over and ran through the parking lot trying to get away before any of the teachers got my face.

I was in deep trouble.

MAX

I saw something fall off his belt when he climbed over the fence, so once the teachers carried my Jazz into the emergency room, she was covered in blood and her jaw was uneven. I ran over to the fence and saw a visitors pass in the floor. I picked it up and ran after Jazz and the teachers.

I would make sure Zack was found out, whether it was the last thing I did.