Chapter 21

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I woke up from the loud voices around me.

"Why so noisy? Get out of my room" I said while my eyes are still closed.

"Oh my god you're awake!" I can hear that it's my mom's voice. I opened my eyes only to see an unfamiliar room. Eh?

"Where am--" I did not finish my sentence when I saw a dextrose beside me. I'm in the hospital.... again.

"What happened this time?" I asked. They are looking at each other as if waiting for someone to speak.

"You fainted while we're walking home from a jog in the park" I looked at the on who talked and it was Dahyun unnie.

I closed my eyes and recalled what happened. Yes I do remember walking home with Dahyun unnie but everything went black.

"Why?" All of them looked down except for Dahyun.

"You have--" Dahyun did not finish what she is about to say.

"An asthma!" Chaeyoung shouted. I covered my ears.

"Geez. No need to shout" I said.

"But since when did I have an asthma?" I asked. She looked at my parents.

"Maybe a long time ago? It's been a long time since you ran around anyway" Chaeyoung said. I nodded. Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung and shook her head.

"Why Dahyun?" I asked. She looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why did you shook your head?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that you can't dance and dance and be tired as hell because of your asthma. So no more extra practice for you in the camp" I was going to say something when she continued to talk.