Chapter 19.

I hear the door click open and that was all I needed at the moment.

I pushed the door open and in the next moment, my not so innocent wife is pinned between me and the now-closed-door.

You are in danger, darling.

So much in danger.

I flushed her body further in the door. My torso totally plastered to her frame. Our clothed were the only thing which is stopping our skin to skin contact.

Her eyes widened at first while her cheek flushed deep red, Biting her lower lips, she lowers her dense lashes down.

Which is Creating havoc in my senses.

My one hand on the door for the support and I snaked my another arm around her waist slowly. Taking my time to savor the touch of her skin that I felt. Her body stiffen under my touch. I  lean my face a little down until my forehead touch her forehead.

"Randhiiiiirrr........!!! I ....ummm..." She whispers as her both hands come to my chest, pushing me softly.

Her soft hands on my hard chest... It felt much better......

And your attempts of pushing me.... Are futile baby.....

"Yeah...." I sighed. My breath fanning her face and she close her eyes.

"So.its.. Time for the punishment, baby.." It came out as a husky whisper from my lips. More husky than intended.

Her effect on me ........you know...

Her eyes flew open and she looks up at me still biting that little pink lip like her favorite candy.

Oh baby!! Its my favorite too. The difference is just I hadn't tasted it yet....

"P..punish. Punishment....??." I hear her whisper. She is nervous...

No baby!!! I don't want you to be nervous i want you to feel what I'm feeling right now.. I want you right now...  I need you right now...and I want you to want me too... Need me too.

"Mmhmm.." I hummed in response to her question..

"Will it hurt..???." I heard her whisper.

"May be.." I smirk. And she flushed.

I can look at her for my whole life.

All credit goes to granny!!

When I look in her eyes once she open it. I see anticipation.

But wait!! Wait wait!!

Is it fear? Fear, that I would hurt her.

She thinks I could ever hurt her...

Fuck....

I brought my finger beneath her chin and pushed it a little up. Gently.

"Don't. Ever. Think. I. Can. Hurt. You okay. I don't know what it is what I feel but I will never hurt you. And you should know that." I whisper softly each and every word to make sure she understand everything I meant.

I tug her bottom lip out from between her teeth by my thumb and run my thumb along her lower lip.

A moan escapes from her lips which make direct contact to my all desires.

Its taking all my self control not to throw her in our bed and making her moan....... no scream ...... my name beneath me.

My hand like it has a mind of its own.. began to move up and down the length of her waist. Feeling the goosebumps rising on her skin under the silky material of her white shirt.

I wanna make my dream come true right now.

"Randhir....." She moans hard in my arms and that was enough to pull the last string of my self control.

And in the next moment...

My lips are on her soft plump pink lips, softly, gently.

My hands flew to either side of her face. Her hands run down to my abs.

Its my time to moan.

I found myself on the ninth cloud when I found her kissing me back.

Slowly. Gently. Nibbling. Softly.

I bite her lower lip lightly and make my way inside her mouth when a moan escapes from her lips.

Damn she tastes sweet as honey...I can taste it all day.

Keeping in mind that its our first kiss. I kept it simple. Sweet. Slow.

But beware next time darling.

I broke the kiss when I found her loosing her breath. I didn't want to but still I broke it away, panting hard.

"That was awesome." I smirk and she blushed..red.

Told you..... She is adorable..

I kissed her forehead gently. And hear her sigh.

I can assure you one thing, this was the best kiss I have ever had..

H

ope you enjoyed the chapter...