t w e n t y - t w o

***The steamy scene is found in my other book "EROS". In order to view the restricted chapter, follow me first then add it to your library. If you're not interested in reading sexual stuffs you can just proceed reading this "clean version" chapter.

-THE DON-

I fûc.ked Nicole again.

I cringe as I remember how I lose my urge in the middle of our séx when I realized how her moans sounded like a hyena screeching. Her voice wasn't her best quality, I just realized. The sound of nails raking on the board sounds way better than her overly high pitched voice. That is how bad she sounds.

She got a mouth watering face and body but her moans is such a downer. I don't know why I just noticed it now.

And what frustrates me even more is I thought of Lisa's image just to reach my orgasm. Now, I am sitting at the edge of the bed, distancing myself to the still naked Nicole.

"Why did you cover my face, Don?" Nicole pouts showing that she is offended. I scoff.

"You we're being to noisy. It hurts my ears." I lie.

"Oh? I'm sorry? You were giving me the time of life I can't even control myself." She giggles as she winks at me. I feel bile rises to my stomach just by the sight of her overly attempt to seduce me again.

"Yeah..you know what Nicole I'm tired so.." Her face falls down when I start my usual speech of kicking her out.

"Okay. I'll go now." She mutters with a hard tone.

When she finally leaves me by myself, my thoughts run backs to Lisa.

I kind of feel bad earlier when she was with us cleaning the room. But that is how I am supposed to treat her.

She's my slave not my girlfriend.

But you ejaculated earlier just by thinking of her using another woman's body.

I cringe as I rub my face frustratingly. No, I have to stick with my plan. With that in my mind, I feel the anger grows in me again. My prissy mood was all because of my dear cousin.

It all started because of Arthrun.

I can't help but recall my last meeting with him.

"What do you want to talk about, Arthrun Styles?" I hiss at him. His green eyes same shade as mine shines in amusement. He chuckles in response from my harsh behavior but eventually his face turns serious.

"It is about the last attack of your enemy here in New York. I know who is beyond all of those recent mishappenings in your life." He reveals. Grasping my whole attention now, I try to control my growing temper to prepare my mind of what I'm about to hear.

"Is that the reason behind the increase in your security?" I ask him which he replies with a nod.

"You have a sharp mind to connect the dot. Yes, they're after our family and I'm sure you already knew about a new group forming in the south and I'm also aware that until now you still haven't extracted any useful information from the man who attacked you. You're losing your touch man." He shakes his head disappointingly.

I clench my fists by his direct insult and the irritation grows in me. It annoys me that he knows for a fact all my moves and plans.

"But don't worry, I got your back." He grins and pats my shoulder which I reply with a glare.

He raises his palms against me. "Woah okay! Warning ahead, he's not happy! Totally not, I'm scared!" He mocks fear.

"Get.To.The.Point." I grit, clearly my patience to my happy-go-lucky-but-somehow-lethal-cousin is about to snap. He clears his throat getting back to being serious again.