Protect you (valentine's day special)

--------------------------------------------

Third person's view:

It had been a month since Shizuo cut off all contact with Shinra. And izaya started to get better. He regained at least 80% of his memory in the following month. Shizuo was never happier than when izaya would playfully call him by his Nick name and snuggle close to him. Or when he'd wake up in the morning and find the raven cuddled up next to him.

Shizuo's pov:

I quietly but slowly made my way towards the raven who was sitting on the couch, too distracted in his novel to notice me. I gently hugged him from behind startling him, making the novel drop to the ground. "Shizu-chan! I told you not to that!" He whined trying to push me off.

I laughed and nuzzled my nose into the back of his neck. The raven sighed, giving in and turning around to return the hug. After a while I pulled away, giving his lips a light peck before making us both stand. I bent down on one knee and pulled out a little box with a red ribbon on top of it , holding it in front of the now wide-eyed Informant. I slowly opened the box, revealing a shiny platinum ring with a seemingly medium ruby in the middle. then took a deep breath and spoke. "Izaya." I smiled, taking his hand into my own. "Will you marry me?" I asked with hope in my voice.

Tears finally streamed down the ravens pale cheeks as he dropped to his knees and hugged me tight. "...yes...yes I will!" He spoke with a shaky voice and a smile on his face. I gently slipped the ring onto his finger and kissed his forehead. "I love you a lot izaya." I spoke while wiping his tears away. He nodded and snuggled close to my chest. "M-me too." He stuttered at a loss of words.

Damn. I just love him too much. I'm captivated by his beauty. My world revolves around this being. I can't live without him..! "Shizu-chan?" He spoke with a light voice. "Yea?" I looked down at the raven curled up in my arms. "Never leave my side...please..." he murmured, but I heard him any way. "I'd rather die then leave your side. You're my everything." I spoke the truth. He smiled and gave a small laugh.

----------------------------------------