1.00

please comment some feedback ! that would be so lovely really. i feed off comments they make me so happy and i improve so much !

dedicated to the lovely @sydaaney for always commenting long messages on my stories - thank you they mean the world

so i will dedicated next chapter to whoever does the same :)

anyway i love you guys lots and thank you for your support

stay gorgeous 

sami

tracklist; http://8tracks.com/wreckedkids/addict

will be connected to external link 

 //

December 4th 2015

8:03 pm.

South London

South London Line / WillyFair Street

Downtown

               Louis sat nervously in the train as he fiddled around with his fingers. His nails were in desperate need of a good wash to get rid of the dirt that loomed under his nail. In fact Louis was in desperate need for a wash all over his body as he had been too distracted and anxious to take a shower.

               Even when his girlfriend Dakota told him it would be best for him to go under the water he said no and throw a fit with her – and that was quite unusual if you looked at it from a year ago perspective. The couple themselves never got into many fights with each other until this year.

               The train came to a sudden halt, and Louis breathed out heavily. He wasn’t eager to face the mean weather mainly because he was only clad with a sweater, and because he didn’t feel like facing home.

               It wasn’t that he hated, Dakota. No, he was grateful for having someone as pure as her in his life, but then again, she could be a pain in the arse with her constant quiet complains and cries. When he was under drugs, he could treat her so different then he wanted to. Yes, Louis was short tempered and sometimes he even thought he was a sadist – as he loves having power and control over people.

               He needed some weed or a cigarette but he didn’t have either. He even craved for some coke but he was broke and he knew Dakota wouldn’t like it if he came home high. His tongue tasted of last nights weed and he desired to have that feeling returned.

               As he was walking in WillyFair, past the closed shops that still had their lights burning (quite strange, Louis had thought, it was already past 8), he noticed how quiet the streets where. A few people passed by on their bikes, but not very many. Louis wasn’t complaining he just wanted to the silence to go away so he would stop hearing his mind repeating the things he craved.

               In a heartbeat he was against a brick wall, his lungs pushed against each other refusing to let air through.

               His eyes made contact with the person who did that, and he almost peed his pants. The person he wanted to avoid as much as possible had him on lock down.

               “Z-Zayn,” he mumbled as puffs of his breath floated upwards in the clear night sky.

               Zayn glared at him with so much hatred Louis knew something bad, bad is going to happen. Louis tried to escape his grip but it was impossible. Louis noticed how Zayn’s eyes were red and puffy – he might have been high.

               “Louis,” he smiled sarcastically. “Fancy seeing you here, you little wanker.”

               Louis gulped down all the saliva that collected in his throat of horror.

               “Zayn, I d-don’t have the money y-yet! I s-swear I’ll h-have it t-tomorrow I-I swear it!” He promised. Louis had bought some a big amount of drugs from Zayn, but because he hadn’t received money from his other client yet, he couldn’t pay Zayn yet either.

               Zayn grinned, the effect of the drugs and alcohol taking control over him. He didn’t act sensible and soon he had a pocketknife pressed against Louis’s neck that had a loud pulse to it that only Louis could feel.

               He put more pressure on the knife, “you better have it in one week.”

               Louis gulped down the chances of him having a panic attack, “I will, I promise!”

               Zayn nodded the smile still on his lips. “And if you don’t, I’ll have your little bitch.”

               Louis’ heart stopped and he shook his head immediately. No one was to touch his girlfriend – especially the ones who were involved with the sins he has and made. “Leave Dakota out of this,” he gritted through his stained teeth.

               “I can’t wait to have her sweaty body all for myself, and her screaming.”

               “She would never scream your name in pleasure.”

               Zayn chuckled, “you’re right. She’ll scream it in misery.”