Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lilian's POV

Hershel was stitching up my arm. I just glared at the ground. After Hershel was done I walked to the cafeteria. Everyone looked at me. I walked over and sat down next to Carl and stayed quiet.

"I can't believe that dumbass showed up!!" Kaleb said madly. I got up and walked over to the person who was laying on the floor and just started stabbing him over and over again even though he's dead.

Dad walked over and picked me up. I glared at the person. "Asshole!!!" I yelled and threw the knife at the person. Dad tried to calm down. I reaches for Carl. Dad took me over and handed me to Carl.

I snuggles into Carl. He kisses the top of my head rubbing my back. "Shhh" he whispered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

___________________________

Carls POV

I put my jacket around Lilian and looked at everybody. I held Lilian close. Dad came over to me.

"Carl we need you to protect Lilian." He said. I looked at him.

"Dad, I will protect her from everything. I won't let her get hurt in any kind of way." I said seriously. Everyone looked at me in awe.

I got up and walked to me and Lilian's cell. I put her on the bed and laid down next to her. I smiled and fell asleep.

___________________________

10 months later

Lilian's POV

It's been 10 months already. Carl and I's relationship is much stronger. I smiled to myself. Judith can speak a little. Her first words were my name. Well not really. She can walk and run.

I was with the others. "Lil!!!" I turned around and saw Judith running towards me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She giggles and everyone smiled.

I walked over and grabbed her a granola bar. I say down next to Carl and helped her eat the granola bar.

Carl looked at me and smiled. Today was Maggie and Glenn's wedding. I kisses Carl really quick and went to our cell and changed into a short blue dress. I put Judith in a pink flower dress.

I walked outside holding Judith's hand. Judith ran over to Rick. I smiled and felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Carl. I smile and kisses him softly. He kisses back. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"I have to ask you something of this." He whispered. I nodded and watched the wedding.

After the wedding. I walked over and saw a cake. Mine and Carls eyes widened. We ran over to the cake but before we could do anything both Rick and dad pulled us away. Everyone looked at us and laughed. We pouted and reached for it.

Finally we got some cake. Carl and I had a cake fight and laughed. Carl pulled me into the prison.

He had something behind his back. He got on one knee and took out a ring. "Lilian Elizabeth Marie Dixon will you marry me?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. He got up and swing me around and put the ring on my finger and kissed me smiling. We walked out and went over to the others smiling like idiots.

A/N: I know it's too soon for them. 😂