13

"Home sweet home." Natalia said as she breathed in the cool Naboo air, Anakin looked around, the sky was blue with very few clouds, "I haven't been here for years." Anakin said while spinning around, his robe flowing in different directions. Natalia smiled at his childishness, "You're still the same old Ani." Natalia said while laughing, Padme nodded and watched Anakin glare at the two. "We should do something fun." Anakin said, "We should go for a picnic." Natalia said Anakin nodded eagerly, "Oh, alright. I guess that would be alright." Padme said while laughing.

"Ooh there were these flower fields Padme and I used to roam around in when I was still a Youngling and I'd come here to visit her, there were these weird animals that I liked to chase around with my lightsaber, and the flowers always smelled like fresh linen," Natalia said while looking up at the sky, "Somedays I always think to myself what it would be like if I never became a Jedi, if I stayed with my mother," Natalia said while suddenly sitting down. Anakin looked at her with a look of curiosity, "Where's your mother now?" Anakin asked, Natalia sighed and looked at Padme, who was looking at the ground, "She disappeared. Some say she was killed by pirates, some say the Sith took her. She was just like me, she was strong with the Force which always put her in danger, she was secretly working with the Jedi as well as being a Senator for Naboo, the first time to ever happen." Natalia said, "One day I came home to visit my mother after she didn't come to a Senate meeting, she was gone, I never saw her again." Natalia said, tears streaming down her face. Padme too was crying slightly.

"She was an amazing person, she and Chancellor Palpatine mentored me, told me how to do things politically instead of using my heart." Padme said, "After Natalia's mom went missing so many years ago, Palpatine became the Senator." Padme said Natalia nodded. "Come on, let's go to the fields, and let's stop being so depressing," Natalia said while smiling weakly, Anakin squinted his eyes but followed Padme to her home. "Okay, I'm ready," Padme said while walking out of her room, she looked beautiful, as always. Anakin looked at her and smiled. Natalia squinted her eyes at him, he continued to smile at Padme. "Um, let's go," Natalia said while taking her robe off, revealing her small arms. She led the way to the fields, there were yellow flowers and wild animals all over the place. The three found a nice place to sit and sat and talked.

"I wanna try something." Anakin said, he went over to one of the animals and jumped on it, "Anakin you're an idiot." Natalia said while laughing, suddenly Anakin fell off and the animal stomped on him multiple times before running off. "Anakin!" Padme and Natalia screamed, Natalia ran up to him, he was lying on the ground, Natalia tried to shake him a few times, but it didn't work. "Oh my-" Natalia started but was cut off by Anakin rolling on top of her, "ANAKIN GET OFF!" Natalia said while laughing, the two rolled down the hill as Padme chased them down the small hill, throwing flowers at them. They stopped rolling and just lay beside each other, Anakin placed his hand in Natalia's and watched the clouds, Padme threw some more flowers at them before smiling at Natalia and walking away. 

Anakin and Natalia pointed at the clouds, "That flower looks like a Y-Wing." Natalia said Anakin laughed, "That one looks like a lightsaber... kind of." Anakin said while laughing, Natalia laughed with him, until they stopped laughing, "We should go back, it's starting to get late." Natalia said, Anakin nodded and saw Padme in the distance, walking back to the city, "Come on, let's go." Natalia said, the two of them ran toward and caught up with her, "There you two love birds are, I was wondering when you two would stop flirting." Padme laughed, Natalia grunted and watched Anakin blush a deep shade of purple. "Come on, before it gets dark," Padme said as she ran to her house, Natalia and Anakin following behind closely. Pretty soon it got dark, "I'm going to bed, good night Natalia, good night Padme." Anakin said as he walked into one of the guest rooms, Natalia followed closely behind. "It's been a long day, I think I'll come to bed too," Natalia said Anakin smiled at her as he took off his Jedi tunic. Natalia inspected him closely.

"You like what you see?" Anakin said while laughing, "Kind of." Natalia said quietly, Anakin laughed as he climbed into bed, pulling the covers over himself, Natalia smiled nervously before climbing into bed with him, "Ew, you're so warm." Natalia said as she took off her Jedi tunic and pulling one of Padme's nightgowns over her and taking her pants off, "Good, it means I'm alive." Anakin said while laughing, Natalia sighed turned over, suddenly Anakin placed his arms around her, "This is much more comfortable." He said Natalia smiled as she fell asleep in his arms. 

"I love you Anakin."