30: Something Black, Red and White

Hey everyone! So I want to let everyone know that this fanfiction will be going on a break for a little while. It should be back around halfway through February. I'm really sorry, I just have so much on and I need to get things done. Besides, this was about due for a short break since I've uploaded quite a lot within a short amount of time.

Before you start, I want to tell you all that it's taken me soooooo many attempts to start this chapter off. I just could not think of a start but I did it, eventually lol.

Anyway, enough chatting. On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Harley" Ivy sighed, placing her hands on her hips. Ivy has just caught Harley a second time attempting to go into the spare room. "Oh-uh hey red, wrong room" Harley replied, laughing nervously. Ivy rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly. "This is the second time I've caught you trying to sneak into the spare room" Ivy pointed out. "Aw come on red! I know my birthday present is in their! Let me have a quick peek! Oh please, please, please!" Harley begged, putting her hands together. Ivy smiled as Harley tried to look as cute as possible. "You are so adorably cute" Ivy stated with a smile on her face. "Does this mean I get to have a quick peek!?" Harley asked excitedly. Ivy leaned in closer to Harley and smiled. "No" Ivy replied. She then put her arm round Harley and led her away from the spare room.

Ivy entered the living with two drinks. She smiled when she saw Harley sulking on the sofa with her arms crossed. "Come on Harl, cheer up. Your birthday is only a few days away" Ivy said as she sat down next to Harley. "Yeah..." Harley replied. Ivy smirked at the thought of Harley's present. "Yeah, you are definitely going to love your present from me" Ivy revealed, taking a sip of her drink. Harley quickly looked at Ivy. "Oh please let me have a quick look!" Harley begged, nudging Ivy and nearly making her spill her drink from her hand and lips. "Whoops" Harley added, backing up. Ivy just chuckled.

"You can have a good long look, on your birthday" Ivy told her, putting her drink down. Harley groaned in frustration and layed back on the sofa. Her knees were pointing up to ceiling. Ivy placed her hand on her left knee and rubbed it. "You hungry Harl?" Ivy asked. "Uh-huh" Harley replied. "Come on baby, let's go get dinner. I want to keep my eye on you" Ivy smiled, standing up and looking down at Harley. Ivy extended her hand out for Harley to take. Harley took Ivy's hand and Ivy pulled her up off the sofa. Harley went right into Ivy's arms. Ivy had her hands round Harley's waist as she pulled Harley close to her. The pair kissed each other. When their lips pulled apart, their faces remained only a few inches apart. "Love you Harl" Ivy half whispered. "I'd love you more if I knew what my present was" Harley replied, making Ivy laugh. Ivy then planted another kiss on Harley's lips, making her smile in the kiss. "Let's go and eat" Ivy said, leading the way towards the kitchen.

The following day, Ivy was in the garden tending to her plants. Harley was upstairs and was about to go into the spare room. She opened the door and looked inside. Harley was disappointed when she discovered that her present wasn't in the room. Harley was confused. She sighed and closed the door.

Later on, Ivy was reading a book in bed. Ivy looked up when she heard Harley enter the room. Harley was wearing a t-shirt that came down to her hips and was wearing underwear. This was her usual bedtime attire she sleeps in. Harley climbed into bed and snuggled up to Ivy. Ivy finished the chapter she was on before closing the book and putting it on the side. Ivy put her arm round Harley. They laid in silence for a few moments. "Bet you can't wait for tomorrow" Ivy said, smiling slightly. "I can't wait!" Harley replied excitedly. Ivy laughed slightly. Ivy then kissed Harley on the cheek. Harley then kissed Ivy on the cheek before they settled down and slowly fell asleep.