Chapter 17- Scene 1

A:N/ Sorry I was M.I.A. for so long. My brother broke the on laptop we have in my house. I am ordering I new one though. I decided to skip my lunch break today so that I could go to the library and update for you guys. That's just how much I love you. Anyways I hope you enjoy and againg I am so sorry it took so long.

As it turns out, Jungkook was completely right. Watching the boys go through the choreography that you had made for them was completely intriguing. You were mesmerized by the amount of skill that they showed through dance. It made you happy to see them all trying their best at one thing. Especially since that one thing was a danced that you, yourself had choreographed. Jin was doing an amazing job and it was clear that all the hard work the two of you had done was finally paying off.

The most shocking thing ,however, about this entire thing was Min Yoongi. His usually stoic face was filled with emotion as he went through the dance moves. It was even more noticible during his solos. So much so that you felt heat rising to your cheeks as you watched him dance. How was it possible that he had this great of emotion when he never showed it else where. Maybe this was giving you insight of how Yoongi was on the inside. Maybe he was not a heartless grandpa.

"CUT!!!" The director calls out. "That's a wrap." You stand up from your seat and applaud the boys in a rather loud manner.

"That was amazing!!!" You say in glee. They all smile at you in appreciation and head to where you are standing.

"Well it was your choreography." J-hope says once the boys are standing directly in front of you.. " You shouldn't be surprised that it was good."

"You guys are the ones who made it great though." You tell them honestly.

"Always modest." Yoongi grumbles. You glare at him.

"What's wrong with a little modesty?" You ask him. He puts his hands up defensively.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I was just making an observation." He says. 

"And here I was thinking you did an amazing job today." You say with mock hurt. "I'm gonna have to rethink that now." You see the corner of his mouth twitch and you can tell that he is fighting the urge to smile.

"Don't tell him things like that." Jimin says drawing your attention to him and away from Yoongi. "He already thinks he's the greatest thing since SHINee."

"That's because I am." Yoongi retorts causing all of you to erupt in laughter. The laughter doesn't last long though because soon the director yells out to you guys telling you that it is time to shoot the actually 'acting' parts of the MV. You feel yourself get nervous all over again. Someone takes your hand for a moment and gives it a reassuring squeeze. You look up to see that it was Yoongi. He was being oddly nice today, but you had to admit that you liked it.  You smile at him to show him that you were okay and just like that he disconnects his hand from yours. You hope that little scenario went unnoticed to the other boys around you. After everything that happened between you, Jimin, and Namjoon you were a little timid about intimate contact with any of the boys. Even if it seemed innocent. 

Instead of worrying about that you decide to focus your mind on the MV.

"(Y/N) and Taehyung," the director calls," you two are up first." With that you and Taehyung walk on to the set you are guided to. It's a restaurant which you found ironic. After all, you first day at work resulted in having dinner with Taehyung. You and Tae sit at the small table that is clearly for two people. One of the stage people sets a plate of steaming food between the two of you.

"Okay this is pretty simple." the director informs the two of you. "All you have to do is act like a couple who are madly in love. Feed each other, laugh at things, and look happy." Tae immediately smiles at you.

"Are you excited jagiya?" He ask you.

"Not really, but I can tell that you are." You say. He laughs at you.

"How could I not be?" He wonders. " I am working with you after all. " Your face flushes at his words .

"Sometimes I feel like you purposely try to make me feel embarrassed." You tell him honestly. He only smiles wider at your accusation.

"What type of oppa would I be if I didn't" He says. You frown at him.

"A less annoying one." You say.

"You don't think I'm annoying" He says fixing his tie and still managing to make puppy dog eyes at you.

"Ne, but sometimes you are a little much. " You tell him trying to fix your hair to the best of your capability before the scene started.

"And ACTION!!!" The director yells causing you to jump. Taehyung laughs at your reaction and you find his laughter contagious so you giggle a little holding your smile behind one hand. Then you remember what you are supposed to be doing and nervously reach for the chopsticks.  You use them to pick up some of the food you had be provided with.

"Tae" You say a little nervous. He looks at you with gleaming eyes.

"Ne, jagi?" He says.  You look at him and then the food in your shaking hand.

"Open your mouth" You say. He laughs a little more but follows you wishes, opening his mouth. You lean forward so that this would be easier and place the food in his mouth. Once he closes his mouth you withdraw the chopsticks.

"Is it good?" You inquire.

"You'll have to try some to find out." He says You are about to pick up the food for yourself, but Tae quickly takes the chopsticks out of your hand shocking you. You are about to complain, but then you feel the food in your mouth. It was really good whatever it was. Tae takes the chopsticks away form your mouth slowly and sets them on the table. He places a hand on your cheek which causes you to freeze in shock. You heart beat quickens. Taehyung leans across the table while starring at you with half-lidded eyes. You brace yourself for what is about to happen, but it never comes. Tae instead decides to tuck a peace of loose hair behind your ear before leaning  back into his chair. You blink a few times still not quit sure what just happened.

"Cut!!!" The director yells." We've got all the footage we need from the two of you. Next up is J-hope."