Chapter 6 - Traitor?

Your P.O.V

I found Erza lying unconcious on the ground in an alley. Soon after two individuals appeared before me.

"Of all the people who had to be stalking me, it was you guys, huh?" I said as I saw Azuma and Rustyrose. "What did you guys do with her?" I added.

"Since you are taking your time in doing what Master Hades asked you to. We decided to help you by eliminating the fairies one by one." They explained.

"Are you guys dumb? If word got out that Erza was killed, who knows what Fairy Tail will do to us." I said.

"Why? Are you scared of Fairy Tail?" Azuma said. "Yeah, plus why do you seemed so concerned with their well-being?" Rustyrose added.

"I'm not concerned with Fairy Tail. I'm more concerned in the succession of the mission. Don't forget that Master Hades made me the leader of this mission. If you guys even dare defy me, you know what happens." I said as I glared at them.

"We don't ever remember agreeing to appoint you as our leader." They said in a cold tone. "We might as well eliminate you while we're at it." Azuma said.

"Do you seriously think your powers are a match for me?" I said.

Azuma and Rustyrose geared up by showing off the aura of their magic. I'll be honest. I don't know if I even have enough magic to go against these two after using my magic to find Erza-san. I don't have a choice now, do I?

Azuma's P.O.V

The remaining 4 of the seven kin of purgatory don't trust (Y/N) even though he's on "our" side. My gut feeling tells me that he will repeat on how he ran away from Grimoire Heart. I pledge my loyalty to Master Hades, but why? Why did he spare this impudent child?

(Y/N) stood and remained silent for a few seconds. We know he is powering up, but we predicted that he would use his magic to find Erza. He probably has little magic left. He opened his eyes to reveal a dark and lifeless eyes. His aura started dispersing from his body. I was gasped as I see that he still has plenty of magic.

The things about (Y/N)'s magic is not only is he known as one of the best Dark Mage in Fiore, but his aura. His aura gives me a chill on my spine. It's hard to not admit that his aura closely resembles that of like Zeref. The eerie feeling that once the aura spreads to the air, things start to die.

But, I'm not afraid of him. He's only a child, and a traitor to add.

Third Person P.O.V

After gearing up, the 3 of them stood there. Observing others movements. They know that whoever makes their move first is the one to lose. Silence was filling up the atmosphere.

..

..

Unbeknownst to (Y/A) , Azuma planted a small tree beneath (Y/N)'s feet. He saw the opportunity to strike.

"Great Tree Arc!" he exclaimed as the tree beneath (Y/N)'s feet exploded. Smoke began to fill the air.

"Hm. That should have gotten him." Rustyrose said.

The smoke in air slowly began disappearing, or rather they are being sucked up by the darkness.

"Huh?!" Rustyrose gasped.