16

The three got to Geonosis and walked into a droid factory by accident. "Oh no." Natalia whispered to herself, Geonotians surrounded them, "Well, we're in trouble." Natalia said Anakin nodded. "Let's split up, tell me when you find Obi-Wan," Natalia said as she jumped onto a platform above them, she waved at them and ran through an open door.

"Come on Anakin, let's go," Padmé said. Anakin nodded and they jumped onto a conveyor belt, where droids were being made. Anakin tripped over a droid's arm and fell, something trapped his arm, "Shit." Anakin whispered as he watched his death coming near. "Please no." He said as he closed his eyes, suddenly the belt came to a stop, and Padmé stood over him with a little saw thing as she freed his hand.

"You okay?" Padme asked, Anakin nodded and tried to run until they were surrounded, sadly Anakin had lost his lightsaber. "Well, we're fucked," Anakin said, Padmé sighed loudly as they were rounded up and led to a cell. "The Count told me to tell you to bring them up to the stadium." A battle droid said as Anakin and Padmé looked at each other as they were led to a chariot where they were taken to their doom.

"We'll be okay, the Council should send reinforcements," Anakin said, Padmé shook her head and sighed. They were chained to large poles out in a large stadium, "Some rescue." Obi-Wan said, "You're welcome, Master." Anakin said. Obi-Wan sighed.  "Where's Natalia?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin shrugged, "She probably has some sort of plan." Anakin said Padmé nodded.

Suddenly Count Dooku showed up on a platform, Natalia behind him with her hands in binders. "Jedi, if you win this fight, you get your little friend here, and if you lose, which you will, you get to watch me behead her right before you die," Dooku said, the crowd cheered like crazy at his words, this time Natalia didn't look strong, or hopeful. She looked desperate and scared.

"You son of a bitch." Anakin said, struggling even harder, "Anakin, calm down. Everything will be fine." Obi-Wan said, he looked up at Natalia, she looked beaten and worn down. "I hope." He continued. Suddenly three beasts were let out of their cave, going toward the three. No one noticed Padmé getting free, she climbed to Anakin's pole and began freeing him, then began freeing Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan smiled and looked at the beast coming toward him.

He jumped on top of it and used the Force to befriend it. Obi-Wan rammed into the beast going after Anakin. Padmé almost strangled the beast going after her, the creatures claws scratched huge gashes down her back, she screamed as she jumped onto the beast Obi-Wan was on, suddenly tonnes of battle droids were after them. Anakin could see Natalia trying to get free and help them, but Dooku did too, he glared at her and threw her off of the platform.

"No!" Anakin screamed as her body hit the ground, "No no no!" He continued to scream, she was unresponsive. Obi-Wan ran to Natalia, "Natalia! Please don't die on us!" Obi-Wan screamed, Obi-Wan was just as upset as Anakin, for the first time in a long time, Obi-Wan cried.

Anakin and Obi-Wan cried until Natalia woke up to see transports come over the horizon, "Look Obi-Wan, it's the clones." Natalia said, Anakin looked at her in confusion and looked, out came hundreds of soldiers and Jedi. "I knew the Senate would send in the clones to help us," Natalia said before going out again.

"Master Jedi, we're here to help." A clone captain said, "If you want to help take this girl and get her medical attention now." Obi-Wan said, the clone captain and nodded and scooped Natalia up, "What's your name?" Natalia asked, "CT-7567 at your service ma'am." The clone said stiffly. "I'm gonna call you Captain Rex, is that cool?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, ma'am." Rex said, acting a little lighter around her, "Let me down. I'm fine, I can walk. Just give me an injection and I'll be alright." Natalia said, the clone nodded and placed her down. The two ran back to the ship and Rex took his helmet off and gave her an injection in her neck. "Just wait a few minutes, you'll be alright," Rex said, about to put his helmet back on and leave.

"Wait, Rex." Natalia said, "Could you wait with me?" She asked, Rex sighed and put his helmet down and sat beside her, "I guess so." He said. "What's your name, General?" Rex asked Natalia looked at him in confusion, "Well, my name's Natalia Schulter, why did you call me General?" She asked, "That's what Jedi Knight's are, they're automatically Generals." Rex said stiffly.

"I'm not a Jedi Knight, I'm just a Padawan." She said while putting her head down. "Oh, so you're a Commander." Rex said, "It's nice to meet you, Commander Schulter." He said while shooting his hand out. "It's nice to meet you, Captain Rex." She said while shaking his hand.

"I just realised." Natalia started, "What is it, Commander?" He asked, "I outrank you!" Natalia said while laughing, "In my books experience outranks everything." Rex said, "Then I definitely outrank you, let's go kick some Separatist ass." Natalia said while throwing Rex his helmet, "I couldn't agree more, Commander." Rex said while running out of the ship with her, "Here's your lightsaber, Natalia." Kit Fisto said while throwing her lightsaber at her.

"Thanks, Master," Natalia said, she ignited the lightsaber and looked at the bright yellow blade, Rex too stared at it while shooting droids like it was nothing. "That lightsaber sure is a beauty." Rex said, "Yeah it is." Natalia said while slicing droids and throwing droid bits all around the arena.

Soon the droids stopped coming, "Get in your ships soldiers. Dooku is getting away." Natalia yelled clones started getting in transports along with Jedi. Natalia, Obi-Wan, and Anakin got into the same transport and hung onto the handles as they glided in the air. "Rex, me, Obi-Wan and Anakin are going after Dooku, you and a couple of soldiers will come with us for backup," Natalia instructed.

"Yes, Commander!" Rex yelled, "You heard the Commander, let's get moving!" Rex yelled. "On three, we're jumping," Natalia yelled.

"One." Natalia started counting.

"Two!"

"Three!" She yelled. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Natalia, Rex, and two other clones jumped onto the soft sand, Rex ran up to Natalia and helped her get up, Natalia smiled at him and they ran to the structure Dooku ran into. "Come on, let's go!" Natalia yelled at the clones, the six increased speed.

"We're ending this before it begins."