105 -1x09

It had been one week since Klaus moved Eira to the Abattoir in the French Quarter. She had to adjust to the different hallways and the different rooms but in a week's time, she knew where everything was.

Kol had been allowed to move into the compound since he didn't do anything. Elijah and Rebekah still lived at the plantation house. Stefan came to visit Eira since he was staying with Rebekah, obviously. But Eira got Damon to come stay at the compound and move out of his apartment. So, she had Damon with her.

Eira was staying in the same room as Klaus although she was reluctant, he convinced her by telling her she was safer being in his room. She had shook her head at that, but she agreed. It was mostly she just didn't want to spend another moment apart from him.

Eira hadn't been introduced to any of the vampires yet. Klaus kept her in the room or the library all day, just warding off those areas. The vampires were only allowed to roam the courtyard, the square in the middle of the compound. But all the vampires were curious to the new smell in the compound. The smell was overwhelming and tantalizing, delicious.

Klaus had organized a gathering of the vampires. Klaus requested that Eira be there and she, of course, was not going to let him down. There was a table set up in the courtyard. Marcel and his closest vampire friends were invited and they were seated at the table. Kol was seated next to Klaus on one side with Marcel at the other. There were three empty seats at the other side of the table for each of the Salvatore siblings.

Eira was running late, though. She had gotten ready, and right after that, she had morning sickness. Her brothers were with her, waiting for her until the nausea passed. Damon and Stefan took turns holding her hair away from her face.

The nausea had finally passed and she went downstairs with her brothers following her to the courtyard where the gathering of vampires awaited. She got down the stairs, noticing everyone was in their seats already.

All eyes turned to her as she entered the courtyard. The vampires' eyes examined her brothers but stayed trained on her. If she could be invisible, she would.

But the vampires were in simply in awe of her. She looked like an angel that stepped out of grace with her pure, white hair that flowed around her face like a halo. She was wearing a light grey, airy dress that flowed around her, making her look like a goddess. Eira's skin was glowing, due to her pregnancy. Pregnancy naturally increased blood volume, so it increased blood flow to the skin, giving Eira a lovely, healthy glow. Plus, pregnancy hormones made the skin produce more oil, adding on to the glow. Not to mention, every vampire in the room craved her blood, only adding to the appeal.

Kol was trying not to snicker at all the dumb-founded looks in the room. Even Klaus was staring, he thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Marcel was staring, thinking she was beautiful, but wondering who she was.

Eira got to the end of the table where the empty chairs were and she squeaked out, "Sorry."

"We had a little problem this morning," Stefan spoke, but it was more addressed to Klaus.

Damon pulled out her chair at the end and she sat down, mouthing a silent thank you, not wanting to make any noise with all the eyes on her. Her brothers sat next to her and she avoided looking at anyone. She didn't like stares.

"It's alright, love," Klaus said, making her look up at him. His words giving her the slightest bit of comfort to ease her nerves.