29 - Whitney

Whitney

Ok, so maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to do, but he wouldn't listen to me, he didn't believe that I couldn't care less about what people think. Ok, maybe I did care... a little – I mean, I wasn't about to do a full PDA in front of the whole school, but I couldn't care less if they'd seen us leaving together, or getting into the closet for that matter. I cared more about him than whatever those gossipers may say about me.

Rai was too still, as I made sure our mouths were stuck together. His hands were still tensed on the sides of his body. Great, he probably thought the reason why I shoved us both in the closet was because I was embarrassed, and not because I just wanted some privacy to talk.

His hands came to my torso and I was sure he was gonna shove me away. In fact, his arms came around me, his mouth started to kiss me back, and after that, I didn't give a shit if the entire school was listening outside the door All I cared about was that he was kissing me, all I cared was that my hands could now touch his face, his shoulders, his soft hair and that his were on my back, in my own hair, and on my face.

God... I never felt anything like that! I never felt that shameless. I never once felt like I could die and didn't even care. Until then. As long as his soft and warm lips were locked with mine, I didn't care if WWIII broke out!

His lips backed away but he kept his forehead in touch with mine. Warm brown eyes were staring at me with such naked passion, that I felt my whole body shaking with the feeling.

"Where are your things?" He asked me, in a raspy whisper.

"My locker. Why?" I asked, my hands grasping his shoulders, his in my back, keeping me close to him.

"Let's go" He mumbled, grabbing my hand and taking me with him out of the closet; we looked outside and everything was deserted.

He took me to my locker so I could pick everything I needed – being my purse –, and then walked me to the parking lot, all this holding my hand tight.

"Hop in," He said, after opening the door of his car for me.

"Wait. We have class in less than half an hour!" I said, frowning.

He bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hop in" He repeated, with a crooked smile.

I obeyed and he closed the door. When he started the car and we got out of school, I started to feel nervous. I had no clue what possessed me to do what I'd done! What was I going to say to him?!

I tried shooting him a look, and he was smiling as he drove. He looked pleased and... calm. He saw me staring and winked at me, grabbed one of my hands and kissed each fingertip.

"You're nervous." He assured me, and I swallowed hard, nodding "Don't be. Not gonna bite you. Only if you want me to."

"Nice, Rai," I said, rolling my eyes, but I smiled; he was his teasing self again.

"I'm serious!" He assured me, and nibbled on my fingertips, making me giggle with the tickles it sent.

"C'mon, stop and focus on the road" I chuckled.

He parked the car when we got to Central Square. It was a nice Monday lunchtime, so it was normal for people to be all around the fountain, in the restaurants and cafes, eating. That reminded me, I didn't eat at all.

"Let's have lunch." He said as he held the door for me to go out "You didn't eat anythin', did you?"

"Not much" I had to admit.