f i v e

I stay up late trying to finish homework, piles of it scatter over my dead starring at me. Inside it kills me how much to do, my brain isn't functional this late at night. I need caffeine but it's too late to go to the cafeteria.. curfew. I don't want to be seen outside at late hours.

I pull my hair way too stressed to do my homework, anxiety eats at me on not having this finished by tomorrow even though it isn't due next lesson. I glance at the time and how late it is, 10:22. Chewing my pen I wonder if I could quickly sneak to grab some coffee to help me for the next few hours.

My mind is interrupted when my door opens, carelessly without a knock. I spin on my chair to face the intruder. Micah stands at my door, a grin on his lips. "Missed you, kitten."

"No! Micah get out!"

"I just got here," he crosses his arms starring at me, my hair a mess in old clothes. I cant tell if he judges me by what I look like. "And.. I don't really want to leave, Rose." His voice taunts me. I can't take him anymore or his words or the things he what. I just can't.

Micah chucks his jacket onto my bed. I freak out, stress overwhelms me. Throwing his jacket back at him I make sure the pages I've spent hours on too hand up have no tears. "Micah! I don't want you here, shoo. Leave!"

His arms loop around my waist lifting me up. "So here's how it's gonna go, your gonna get all your shit off the bed. Okay? Once you have.. we will get into the bed and I'll kiss your pretty little lips to shut them up."

'Micah!"

"Rose," he replies calmly picking up one of my folders from the bed and moving it to my desk. Anxiety eats at me, his saving me from what I torture myself into. I stay quietly against the wall, Micah watches me, waiting.

His a sin, Rose. Tell him to leave.

My actions ignore the voice inside my head. I move the books to my desk keeping them in order of due dates. Micah steps behind me, fixating his hands on my stomach. I've known this man few days yet I'm letting him this close to me. I don't even know anything about him.

His hands carefully pull my body into the bed with him.

Our legs tangled with each other.

Our light breathes fill the air.

I stare into his brown eyes which overwhelm me. "You shouldn't be here," my voice croaks just wanting to escape his tight embrace. As much as I already love his strong, masculine arms around my Boyd my thoughts can only be invaded by my homework.

"You think I care, kitten?"

Sighing I put my hands on his chest, "I know you don't care. I just need to get my homework done, okay? Then I'll come back and sleep with you, please."

"I already hate when your thoughts are clouded by something else," Micah tells me. I frown knowing no matter how much I bargain with him he won't let me go, I'm his for the night - maybe even longer.  "I have many ideas to get your mind off it," a light smirk takes over his face.

I don't comprehend his words fast enough, not at this time of night. It's when his moist lips are pressed against mine, I comprehend what he means and the only thing I can focus on is his lips pressed against mine, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. 

Unsure what to do I leave my hands on his chest, relaxed. His hands invade my skin, touching untouched territory, ignoring the laws of my life and religion.

I'm quick to push him away and scramble across the room, far from his unholy hands. I need a session with the pastor to put my priorities back into the right place and then to free me from the walking devil, Micah.

"Don't do that again, got me?" I say out loud. He smirks watching me freak out. "Can you just leave already?"

"Sorry, kitten. I just got here, come back and keep me warm."

"Argh! It's not even winter time," I throw back. Micah grins watching me but his eyes tell me his annoyed by my actions. I squeeze my hands into fists, still angry and upset at myself for letting him touch me in ways he shouldn't have.

"Come back to bed, kitten," he looks at me.

"When you get out."

"Rose, now," Micah looses his manners. Scared by him I quickly do as I say recovering my position against his rough body.

"You can't kiss me again," I let him know.

"Oh, really?"

I turn myself over so my back is against his chest. His hands roam on my stomach, testing me every time the get father up. My fingers clasp around his wrist, I don't want him touching me like this and he knows it.

Micah's lips touch the back of my neck, hi slips touching the clasp of my silver chain with a cross attached to it, a sign of my religion.

"Go to sleep," I groan.

"I'm trying," he lies.

"You know your not!"

I hear a light laugh from him. His hands sprawl across my stomach and they finally come to a halt. I smile letting my hands hover over his as sleep takes over me. 

♔♔♔

Micah stays silently on my bed watching me do my homework, I hate his stares and I hate his presences. I try to get another one hundred words on my essay but I can barely get 10 with Micah's stares making me rethink every word I write. "Stop starring at me like that," I finally say out loud.

"Like what, Rose?"

"Like your going to do something to me that you really shouldn't do."

"You know me too well, kitten. Who said I shouldn't do it though?"

"I said you shouldn't. I know one thing about you, your name."

"It's better that way," he grins. "The more you know the more you will think I'm your worst nightmare, trust me kitten I don't want you thinking that about me."

I already know your the devil in disguise, Micah.

I roll my eyes and go back to my essay. As much as I know he is the devil walking on earth I can't help but want to know more about him, he pulls me in enough to me guessing. I should confess my sins on thinking about Micah in ways I shouldn't, letting Micah touch me in ways I know he shouldn't have. All I can think about is his lips on mine and his hands in spots under my shirt.

My mind wonders to how Micah thinks I'm interesting. It's Saturday, nearly noon and all I've done is homework. I'm sure by now his bored. Maybe this is my strategy to get rid of the monster called Micah.