18

Natalia smiled at Anakin, her hair was in two buns on either side of her head, she was wearing a white and brown dress, she looked absolutely stunning, Anakin was wearing his nicest brown tunic, his hair was slicked back, he too looked amazing, Captain Rex was there too, the only person watching the wedding. He was wearing his nicest clothes. He clapped when Anakin and Natalia said their I do's and kissed. "Commander's. It was nice to witness such a beautiful event." Rex said, a tear threatening to leave his eye. "Rex you're so dramatic," Natalia said while punching his arm. "Naboo was a good choice to get married, it's very beautiful here." Rex said while looking at the trees, "You act just like Anakin did when he first came here." Natalia said while laughing, Anakin kissed her again, "I love you, Natalia. You bring out the lightest light in me." He said while laughing. She laughed too, "I love you, Anakin you made my life so much better." She said while putting her head on his shoulder, Anakin smiled.

Natalia laughed when she saw tears streaming down Rex's face, "Calm down, Rex." She said while laughing. Rex gave her and Anakin the flowers he brought for them, "Thank you, Rex." Natalia said he smiled at the two love birds. "I'll tell the Council you guys are busy so you'll have an extra special honeymoon," Rex said while winking. But Natalia frowned, "I'm sorry Anakin, the honeymoon will have to wait, with the war starting I'm afraid we won't have a lot of time together." Natalia said, Anakin sighed, "I know, maybe we should leave the Jedi Order." Anakin said suddenly, "What?! Are you crazy?! I wouldn't do that, we'd be leaving too much behind, and Obi-Wan will kill us." Natalia said, Anakin laughed, "I was kidding, I would never betray the Order." He said, Natalia nodded in agreement. "Let's go back to the star cruiser before people start getting suspicious," Natalia said while running up to Rex. "Go on you two, enjoy yourselves," Rex said, but Natalia shook her head. "We have a duty, Rex. It'd be like you leaving the Republic for a vacation, it wouldn't work very well." Natalia said while laughing.

"I guess you're right, come on let's go," Rex said while running to the transport the three took. "So, how's your life going, Natalia Skywalker?" Anakin asked, Natalia laughed, "Good, how's your life, Anakin Skywalker?" Natalia asked, he laughed in response, "Natalia Skywalker, that has a good ring to it." Natalia said, "I agree, it sounds fierce and powerful." Rex said, Anakin nodded, "You two are such a good couple." Rex said. Natalia and Anakin giggled in response. "I can't believe we barely spoke when we were kids but now we're married!" Natalia said in shock, "I know! We've grown up so much." Anakin said, Natalia nodded and watched their star cruiser come into view. "Looks like we're back to business." Natalia said while sighing, Anakin sighed too, "Yeah, don't worry Natalia, we'll get our break someday soon." Anakin said, Natalia nodded as they got into the hangar. Anakin and Natalia got off of the ship, "Looks like I'll see you around Skywalker." Natalia said sadly, "I'll see you around Schulter." Anakin said, his voice dripping with sadness. 

"Natalia, you have a meeting with the Council, you do too Anakin." Obi-Wan said as he walked through the hangar, "This isn't good." Natalia said, Anakin shrugged and followed Natalia to the Council room. "Masters you needed us?" Natalia asked, "We need you, yes." Yoda said, Natalia nodded and both Anakin and Natalia walked into the room. "Greatly you have grown up." Yoda said, "You two are a major asset to the Republic." Mace said, Natalia smiled at his kind words, "Generals like you we need." Yoda said, Anakin and Natalia looked at each other and back at the two Jedi Masters. "What are you saying, Masters?" Anakin asked, "We're saying we want you two to be Jedi Knights, we can't run a proper knighting ceremony, and the fight with Dooku was your trials. Congratulations." Mace said, he nodded at Yoda. Yoda turned his lightsaber on and Natalia and Anakin kneeled in front of him. "By the right of the Council, and the will of the Force, dub thee I do Jedi Knights of the Republic." Yoda said as he sliced their braids off cleanly.

"Thank you, Masters." Natalia and Anakin said in unison. The two walked out of the room and into the hallway. "Well that just happened." Natalia said while looking at the Padawan braid she had in her hair for so many years, "Let's make a trade." Anakin said while flashing a smile. Natalia looked at him curiously, "I'll give you my braid if you give me yours, as a memory keeper." He suggested, she looked down at the hair and back at Anakin, "It's a deal." Natalia said, she gave him her braid and he gave her his. "Well, General Schulter, I have a meeting with the Chancellor, I'll talk to you later." Anakin said while kissing Natalia's cheek and pocketing her braid, "I'll talk to you later, General Skywalker." Natalia yelled after him while pocketing his braid, "I guess you got knighted today." Obi-Wan said sadly, without saying anything Natalia hugged Obi-Wan tightly, "If it wasn't for you I would never have become who I am today, thank you Obi-Wan." She said while closing her eyes, Obi-Wan hugged her back, they stood there like that for quite a bit.

"If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't be alive today," Natalia said, letting Obi-Wan go, he smiled at her, "I gotta go see Rex, he promised me as soon as I get knighted I'd be assigned to his battalion," Natalia said, she smiled at Obi-Wan again and ran to find Rex. 

She went to see Rex, there she saw Anakin talking to Rex, "Rex!" Natalia yelled, she ran to him and Anakin, "I see you've been assigned to the 501st Legion?" Rex said, placing his hands on his hips, "Yes, Captain." She said with a smirk, Rex placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Welcome home, General Schulter!"