MY ThuG Friend

It's been a week and it seems Isaiah forgot about Ella and I. He is always gone over Lays house. I mean what is going on I thought he was my boyfriend. I kinda think he cheating but I have no proof. I got Chrissy on that case.

I put on my bred 11's and went to work. I work for a drug lord with 5 kids. He is single so I'm the nanny. I walked in the house and saw Sky(6), Simon and Soleil(5), Saniya(3), and Sagar(2) eating cereal.

"Hey guys where is your daddy" I asked.

"His room" they said. I walked up stairs to Sahale's room. I saw him with his head down.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Sky's mother got custody of her" he said.

"It's okay" I said sitting next to him.

"No it's not. That's my little girl" he said with his head still down. I got down in front of him.

"She will still be your little girl" I said lifting his chin up. He looked in my eyes then our lips crashed together. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry" I said standing up.

"Can you drop Sky off at the address on the living room table. I'll drop the other kids off at my moms. Come back here afterwards I need you to do somethings" he said. I went in the living room to see Sky's bags and a piece of paper. I grabbed the bags and put them in his Benz. I went back in the house and put all the kid's shoes on. I grabbed Sky and we were off to the address.

When we pulled up I saw two dudes sitting on the porch. I grabbed Sky and her bag. I walked up to the door and knocked. The two dudes were just staring at me and Sky. A woman with a robe opened the door.

"Who are you" she asked.

"I'm Kayla. I'm just here to drop off Sky" I said.

"The back room" she said. I carried her to the back room where a man was sleep and a woman was sitting on the side of the bed.

"Is that my baby" she asked. I nodded. She snatched her away from me and shut the door in my face. I walked back out the door. One of the men on the porch grabbed me. He pulled me on his lap and held me tight.

"Hey baby where you running off to" he asked.

"Hey ain't that the girl yo son raped" the other man asked.