21

The three hiked back to Obi-Wan's position, stepping over droid rubble and blasters. "Man, our troops sure did a number on these droids," Ahsoka said as she looked at a droid in six different pieces. "Yeah, these clones sure are impressive," Natalia said. Soon they reached Obi-Wan and Yoda, "Problems with your Padawan you've been having?" Yoda asked, Ahsoka looked at Anakin with a pleading expression, "I've described the situation." Obi-Wan said, "If not ready for a Padawan you are send her to Obi-Wan we can." Yoda said.

"Now wait a minute, I'll admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges, but with a great deal of training and patience, she may amount to something," Anakin said, looking at Ahsoka somewhat proudly. "Good, go with you to Teth she will." Yoda said, "Teth? That's wild space, the Separatist droid army isn't even there." Natalia said, Anakin nodded. "Kidnapped Jabba the Hutt's son has been." Yoda said while turning around.

"You want ME to rescue Jabba's son?" Anakin asked, crossing his arms, "Anakin. We need Jabba's allegiance to get ahead of Dooku's Separatists." Obi-Wan insisted. "Negotiate with Jabba, Obi-Wan will." Yoda said, "Find the renegades holding Jabba's son your mission is." He continued.

"Come on Master, it doesn't sound that hard. I'll go find Rex and get the troops organized." Ahsoka said before running off, "Don't worry Anakin, just teach her everything I taught you and she'll turn out just fine." Obi-Wan said with a huge smirk, "You know what Obi-Wan, I'm beginning to think this was your idea the entire time." Anakin said while walking away.

"What, you didn't even teach Anakin?" Natalia said while laughing, "I taught him a few things, and that's all that matters." Obi-Wan said while shrugging. "See you later, Obi-Wan. Don't get yourself hurt this time." Natalia said before catching up with Anakin. "Skyguy, wait up." Natalia said, Anakin sighed as Ahsoka laughed at him.

Soon they were in the hangar of their cruiser, "The scouts are back." Natalia said, Anakin turned around to see a shuttle land in the hangar. "Did the kidnappers see you?" He asked, "No, we're the best scouts in the regiment." The clone said, "What about the bounty hunters?" He asked again, "I don't know, I haven't seen them in a while." The scout said.

"Okay, what are we up against?" Natalia asked while crossing her arms, "There are at least two droid battalions surrounding the building. It's heavily fortified so you won't be able to land there." The scout said while showing them a hologram of the building.

"Good work, get some rest." Anakin said while walking away from the clones. Anakin and Natalia walked up to Ahsoka who was telling the clone troops what happened on Christophsis, "That sounds like a lot, even for a Jedi. Tell me, how did you get away from the droids?" Rex asked, "Okay, so there's a wall behind Skywalker and I pull it down, destroying the droids all around him, and saving the General." Ahsoka said while crossing her arms proudly.

The clones erupted in laughter, "That's pretty good, is that true, sir?" Rex asked Anakin who was behind him, "Well, most of it." Anakin said while laughing quietly, Natalia punched him hard, Anakin glared at her and looked back at the clones, "Alright men, we still have a job to do." Anakin said, "Yes sir, you heard the General. Move it." Rex said to the troop, the clones spread out and started to gear up for their next op.

Anakin walked up to Ahsoka, "Would this be a good time to teach you a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan." He said while pointing at her, Natalia rolled her eyes at him. If anything Anakin was definitely not humble.

"Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired is all." Ahsoka said before walking away to talk to one of the clones. "She sure is different." Natalia said while crossing her arms and looking at Anakin, "Yes, I agree. But I think my teachings will be good for her." Anakin said proudly, "Oh yeah, so much for humble." Natalia said while rolling her eyes and walking up to Ahsoka, "Hey, Ahsoka. Let's talk." She said, Ahsoka nodded and followed Natalia somewhere private.

"So, just to warn you, sometimes Anakin can get very carried away with things and forgets his orders, if you find Anakin is putting your life at risk or is ignoring his superiors, you tell me right away, got it? I feel like I'm the only one he listens to and I really like you, I don't want you to get hurt." Natalia said, Ahsoka nodded, "I completely understand, General. Thanks for warning me in advance." Ahsoka said before walking back to the clone she was talking to.

"Let's go everyone! We've got places to be and we don't have much time!" Natalia yelled, soon the clones got into the transports and they were in the air. "General Schulter. We have an incoming transmission from General Kenobi." Rex said, "Put him on." Natalia said, "So here's the story, Jabba is only giving us one planetary rotation to bring his son back to Tatooine." He said, "Don't worry, Master. It won't take us that long." Anakin said.

"Do take extreme caution, Anakin, we have no idea who's holding his son and what they're capable of, when I finish negotiations with him I will join you." He said before disappearing. "This is starting to sound more difficult than I thought." Natalia said, looking at the ground in thought. Anakin nodded, "I agree, something doesn't seem right." He said.

"Stay close to us, if you can." Anakin told Ahsoka, Natalia rolled her eyes at his nonsense, "It shouldn't be a problem, Master." She said. "This isn't practice, Ahsoka." Anakin scolded, "I know, and I'll try not to get you killed." Ahsoka said, which caused Anakin to smirk. Suddenly the ship shook as they were hit.

"Sir we're getting heavy fire." The pilot said, "Close those blast shields and get us under those guns, lieutenant." Anakin said, "Yes sir." The clone said.

"Here we go." Natalia heard Ahsoka say to herself, "Red light, stand by." One of the clones said, all of the clones prepared their weapons and waited for the green light.

"Welcome to paradise, rock jumpers."