23

"Eugh, and I smell him too." Ahsoka said while covering her nose with her arm, Anakin opened the cell door to reveal a small Hutt, "He's a lot younger than I thought he'd be." Anakin said while staring at the small slug like thing. "Awe, he's just a baby. This will make our job a lot easier." Ahsoka said, "Oh he's so cute." She said while smiling at the little guy, "Just you wait until you what he'll grow into." Anakin said in disgust, "I agree, the Hutt's aren't the most beautiful creatures in the galaxy." Natalia said while laughing. Anakin nodded.

"General Schulter, the castle is secure. And it's nearly midday." Rex said, "Thanks, Rex, we've got Jabba's son. Any sign of General Kenobi yet?" Natalia asked, "No sir." Rex replied. "Master, my Jedi training didn't prepare me for this, what are we gonna do?" Ahsoka asked, pointing at the small Hutt. "Well, since you think that smell larvae is cute, you're gonna carry it," Anakin said while walking away, again.

Ahsoka looked at Anakin then back at the small Hutt, "Don't worry Ahsoka, you got this. It's good training for you." Natalia said while smirking.

The three walked into the main lobby, Ahsoka struggling to hold the fat Hutt, "What do you think of your new buddy? Still cute?" Anakin asked while smirking, "No it's reminding me more and more of you all the time." Ahsoka sassed back, Natalia let out a laugh as Anakin glared at her. "See? You're two of a kind." Ahsoka said while shaking the little Hutt.

"Maybe you should carry both of us then," Anakin said before walking away, Natalia caught up to him and put her hand in his, that always seemed to calm him down when he got angry.

"Master, I think this little guy is sick, he's burning up with a fever." Ahsoka said, Anakin turned around, his hand ripping away from Natalia's, he placed his hand on the Hutt's head, "You're right, we need to get him on the ship immediately, trooper get me a backpack." Anakin said over the screaming Hutt. Natalia walked away and looked at the setting sun.

"General, are you okay?" Rex asked, walking up to her. Natalia nodded, "Rex, you don't always have to worry about me." Natalia said with a warm smile, "Natalia, we're friends and friends look out for each other." Rex said, finally using her first name. "I'll talk to you about it later," Natalia said while knocking on Rex's helmet, she knew how much it annoyed him so she did it at least three times a day.

"I hate you, General." Rex called after her, "Wow, I love you too Captain." Natalia said while laughing at the angry clone. "I thought you only loved me." Anakin said, "Anakin, Rex and I are friends, you're gross." She said while playfully shoving him. Finally, a trooper arrived with a backpack. "Thanks, trooper," Anakin said.

"Will you just let me do it." Ahsoka complained, "I hate Hutt's." Anakin complained too.

"Let's go contact General Kenobi, he'll want to know of our progress," Natalia suggested. The three walked over to Anakin's starfighter and contacted Obi-Wan. "Natalia, did you get Jabba's son?" Obi-Wan asked as soon as the transmission connected, "Yes, we got him. It looks like the Separatists were behind the attack." Natalia said, "This smells like Count Dooku to me." Anakin said, "I think it's little stinky you smell." Ahsoka said.

Natalia rolled her eyes and continued listening to Obi-Wan. "I'll bet Dooku is using us to get Jabba to join with the Separatists." He said, "Master Kenobi, we have another problem, this Huttlet is very sick." Ahsoka said. "I don't think we'll get him back to Tatooine alive, Master, this whole plan may backfire on us, I still think messing with the Hutt's is a bad idea," Anakin said.

"Anakin, you know they control shipping routes in the outer rim, Jabba's alliance is crucial to the war effort if you let anything happen to his son our chances of a treaty with him will disappear," Obi-Wan said, suddenly over the horizon droid transports showed up.

"I think we've got trouble," Natalia said. "Defensive positions!" Rex yelled, "Natalia?" Obi-Wan asked, "I'll have to call you back, we're under attack. We could use a little help if you can." Anakin said, "I'll get there as fast as I can, protect the Hutt Anakin." Obi-Wan said before disappearing.

"Finally we've got some action." Rex said excitedly, Natalia laughed at him, "You clones and your need for fighting everyone." Natalia said while shaking her head, "It's in our blood, General." Rex said as the droids started marching toward them.

"Get inside!" Anakin yelled at Ahsoka, she ran into the building, the squealing Hutt on her back.

"Pull back!" Anakin shouted, all of the clones and Natalia got inside the building, where they barricaded themselves. "We'll stay here until General Kenobi arrives with reinforcements," Anakin said. "Yes, sir," Rex said as he ordered the troops around. Ahsoka started glaring at Anikan, "What?" He asked, "Master, do you really think we can hold them off? We've got to find a way out of here." She said, Natalia scoffed at her attitude, "Our mandate is to protect this Hutt, and that's what we're going to do Ahsoka." Anakin said, but that didn't stop Ahsoka.

"Our mandate is to get this Hutt back to Tatooine, and time is running out." Ahsoka continued to argue, "I suppose you have a plan?" Natalia asked while crossing her arms, "I actually do, or I think so, R2 really." Ahsoka said, Natalia looked at Anakin, "Alright Snips, I'll trust you on this one." Anakin said with a smirk, "Captain, hold them here as long as you can, got it?" Anakin asked Rex, "Will do sir, you heard the General, move it." Rex said, "Hey, Anakin, I'm gonna stay here with Rex, help him out with the Separatists." Natalia said, "Natalia, no. We need as many Jedi to come as we can, we're depending on you." Anakin said. Natalia looked at Rex and then at Anakin, "If you say so Skywalker." Natalia said, "Rex stay safe!" Natalia said as the three Jedi walked away, Rex nodded and turned back to the other clones and barking orders at them. 

The three Jedi and R2 walked into a room, where there was an outlet R2 could plug into, "If there's any way out of here, R2 will find it." Ahsoka said as she watched R2 plug into the outlet. "Make it quick." Anakin said, R2 beeped in response as he continued to work. "Finally asleep, huh?" Anakin asked while looking at the sleeping Hutt, "Put him down, get some rest yourself, it's been a long day for you little one." Anakin said, but Ahsoka continued to argue. 

"I can hold him, Master. I'm not tired." She said sternly, "Okay, suit yourself. I don't understand why you won't just listen to me." Anakin said, sounding kind of hurt, Natalia walked up to him as he sat down and sat down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I do listen to you Master, I just don't like being treated like a Youngling." Ahsoka said, Anakin sighed, "You must have patience, what are you trying to prove anyway?" Anakin asked, looking up at Ahsoka and ignoring Natalia.

"That I'm not too young to be a Padawan." Ahsoka said, her voice edged with sadness, "Ahsoka, a wise Jedi once said nothing happens by accident, it's the will of the Force that you're at my side, I just want to keep you there in one piece." Anakin said while placing his hand on her shoulder, Ahsoka looked at him and took off her backpack, placing it down, "Anakin, I'm gonna go back to Rex, I see I'm not needed here." Natalia said before running off to find Rex, "Wait!" Anakin called after her, but she didn't listen. 

She got to Rex, all of the clones had their blasters out, aiming at the door and ready for an attack, "Rex, what's the status?" Natalia asked, her back to the wall and her lightsaber hilt in her hand, "Nothing has happened yet, but I know they're trying to get in." Rex said, "Probably." Natalia replied. Suddenly the doors started opening.

"Oh no."