|Twelve|

It's been a week since I was stuck here, in this mansion.

It felt like years had passed since I came here. I haven't seen anything else other than the walls and grand antique pieces in the mansion.

Xerxes doesn't allow me outside and I didn't fight him to let me because he never made me feel like I'm his mate, he never made me feel like I am his equal, he never made me feel like we're suppose to be together forever and he never made me feel like I have a right to fight with him.

He doesn't talk much and spends almost all of his time when he's at home in his study office. He wouldn't let anyone enter not even me.

If he needed any thing he would asked Lucy and that was it.

The only contact I have of the outside world is through Lucy. She fills me in on everything that was going on in and around the pack.

Lisa visits only once a week that is, Sunday. Xerxes doesn't know about that, he thinks she come along with her mother to give Lucy a helping hand in her work.

I miss my old pack and my parents terribly. I wanna go back home and be with them. I want to be with my family and not here where I feel like I am not even wanted.

I wish Xerxes would let me at least visit them or let them visit me. I will have to talk to him about it.

I just wish he would let me.

***

Lucy went back to the pack house leaving me alone in this huge mansion which neither feels like home nor anyway near cosy. It was cold just like the owner himself.

I heard the front door opened and ran towards it from the kitchen where I was heating our dinner. I smiled brightly when I saw Xerxes. He pulled his coat off of him and hung it on the coat hanger.

"Welcome. Dinner is ready." I said causing him to look at me and grunt out a okay.

I swirled on my heels and walked in the direction of the kitchen with him in tow.

I smiled a little.

He seemed to be not in a bad mood but at the same time that's his normal face so I can't say anything.

He sat down on the stool and I took our dinner out from the oven when it beeped. I had already arranged two plates for us so I started filling his plate then mine.

I handed him his plate and he took it. " Thank you." He said gruffly.

"You're welcome." I whispered sitting down on the stool beside his.

We ate our dinner in silence.

When we both were done with our dinner, I took our plates to the sink while he walked out of the kitchen. I sighed losing my opportunity to talk to him about visiting my old pack.

I walked out quietly and peeked out of the kitchen door to see where he was heading. I saw him getting in his study room.

He will be in there for a very long time.

Okay, I will talk to him about it when he's still in his study.

I decided to wash our plates before I go and talk with him but deep down I know I was procrastinating to talk with him.

I have a gut feeling that he wouldn't allow but I won't know for sure if I never talk to him about it.

I couldn't delay it anymore as the plates were washed, dried and kept in place. I wiped my sweaty hands on my cotton shorts nervous at the thought of talking to him.