15

"goodbye!" Amiee and Joe shout from their fathers front door as their mother and aunt drive away to go back to Arizona. When they leave amiee lets out a sigh of relief and steps inside the small house.

They have spent the day rearranging Bella's room so amiee and Denver can stay there and Joe has taken Charlie's guest room. Amiee goes to sit on the sofa when Joe comes up behind her and hugs her tight.

"stop" amiee says. She doesn't like to be dictated to, she realised a long time ago that she is her own person, uncontrolled by other people in her life. Joe let's go of her and she turns towards him. "Don't be like that with me after what happened before" she says walking towards the sofa.

"What so you're just going to be pissed at me cause I think you're rushing into it" Joe exclaims making amiee look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You really wouldn't understand" amiee says as her phone bleeps and she sees the message from jasper.

'Hello, Charlie rang Carlisle to say he would be working late, he doesn't have your number to tell you yourself, would you like to come over? Your friends are here too. Love jasper' she reads the message, it makes her smile as she quickly replies to him saying 'sure'

"What are you doing?" Amiee asks Joe as she gets up and starts putting some baby food in the fridge.

"What do you mean?" Joe asks

"Well dad is working late and jasper invited me over so do you want to stay here or come with?" She snaps as her phone bleeps again

'I'm on my way to pick you up' she reads. She sends him back a smiley face emoji.

"I'll come with" Joe says going up to his room to get changed.

Amiee sits down on the sofa with denver on her lap. she looks at her son and smiles as his curly hair bounces as he giggles. She holds denver closer to her and kisses his head "I love you so much" she whispers to him making him giggle more.

A knock on the door snaps Amiee out of her trance, "come in" she shouts and jasper walks through the door and closes it behind him. He walks over to amiee and denver and leans over the back of the sofa and places a kiss on amiees forehead.

"Hello" jasper says with a smile on his face. Denver holds out his arms wanting to be held by jasper and amiee giggles as she passes his over. "You ready?" He asks amiee as she gets up and puts a few toys and books into a bag along with some baby food.

"I'm ready" she says as Joe comes down the stairs.

"Hi" Joe greets jasper in a hushed tone.  Jasper just nods his head while  playing with denver.

"Esme is making you dinner so we better get going" jasper says picking up denvers car seat on the way out of the door.

"Please be nice" amiee says to Joe while walking out to the car. Joe follows behind amiee locking the door behind him. He looks around and sees a big jeep parked at the front of the house.

Joe walks up to jasper who is strapping denver into the car seat. "Nice car" he says making jasper turn towards him.

"Emmett let me borrow his car, my mustang isn't really suitable for a car seat" he chuckles while explaining to Joe.

Jasper walks around the car to let amiee into the passenger side while Joe gets in next to denver. "We all ready?" Jasper asks while buckling himself in.

"Yeah" amiee says slumping into her seat letting herself take in the surroundings out of the windows. Soon they pull up to the Cullen house and amiee let's out a nervous breath. She doesn't know how Joe is going to take the news. Jasper puts one hand over hers as Joe gets out of the car.

"It's going to be okay" he whispers and places a kiss to the back of her hand. Amiee gets out of the car as jasper gets denver out of his car seat.

"What are you guys doing here?" amiee and jasper hear Joe say from inside. Amiee takes small steps, walking into the Cullen house.

"Well we couldn't let you and your sister move up here without any friends now could we?" Jeremy says as amiee walks into the room with jasper and denver.

"Don't lie to him jez" amiee says putting denver down on the floor and goes to sit down next to jasper's chair.

"Okay then, your guna die if we don't help you" Jeremy says and amiee shoots him a disappointing glare.

"Joe come and sit down hun" Emilia says patting the seat next to her. Joe face is white with shock.

"What do you mean I'm going to die?" Joe says in a shaky voice.

"There's things about us and your sister that you don't know about, but now you need to know about them" illiana says to him.

"What things?" Joe asks with a confused expression on his face.

"Show him amiee, you can do it without a song" illiana says.

Amiee rolls her eyes and wiggles her fingers making flower petals fall on Joe and Emilia. Joe jumps up in shock with wide eyes and runs to the bathroom. Everyone in the living room can hear Joe being sick in the bathroom. The Cullen family have concerned expressions on his face. "He throws up when he is nervous" amiee explains.

"Do you remember when he got nervous before your first show together?" Jeremy laughs as amiee screws her face up and points a finger at her friend.

"That was not funny, them shoes cost me seventy five dollars" amiee says as Joe walks back into the room. "come here" amiee says to him with her arms wide open as she hugs him. "you still owe me them shoes" she says and they both laugh.

"So what are you? If that's the right question?" Joe asks as he sits down again next to Emilia.

"Well me, Emilia and illiana are witches, Jeremy is a moon child or wear wolf if it makes it easier, Alex is a ghost, and George and the cullens are vampires" amiee explains and Joe gets up and runs to the bathroom again.

"Well this is going to take a long time" Jeremy says.

A/N
I am so so so so sorry that I haven't updated this story in a while I haven't been well and I've had assignments that I have needed to hand in but I should be back on track. So to say sorry I would like you guys to pick which supernatural being Joe should be turned into and who his love interest should be so let me know.