Chapter 32 - Faraway

EXO is in America.

We're doing great with our concerts here in North America. Our fans are very welcoming and nice. They all cheered for us so hard.

Ever since we arrived, fans have been very awesome. They sent us gifts to the hotel where we are all staying at. We've been to Philippines, too. We had a wonderful time with them. Baekhyun gave them a beautiful nickname which was 'PHIXO'. It sounded a bit funny but it was also cute. Just like our fans.

Speaking of our fans, there are no signs of sasaengs yet, thankfully. They have been kind and considerate. The shippers were also cool. They keep on posting our pictures.

I have a secret Facebook account and Instagram account also. I secretly like our photos online and nobody suspects a thing. It's fun.

I haven't called Jiyeon in two weeks now. I haven't been hearing her voice and I feel terrible. Sure, I call Eunji's phone a lot because she's currently staying at our house in Apgujeong with her boyfriend, Dongwoon. I call Jaeyeol through his aunt's phone. Jiyeon is pretty busy with her work. I am a bit frustrated because her boss, Myungsoo will be around her often. It annoys me because he still has feelings for my future wife.

Yes, Jiyeon is my future wife.

I have plans to marry her.

I love her with all my heart and I don't plan waiting for years or yet a long time again. I'm gonna make her mine very soon. It might be a little surprising of me to say this but I want to settle down as soon as possible. I want Jiyeon to changed surname already.

Park Jiyeon sounds great, doesn't it?

Since Jaeyeol has ready changed his surname, it's time his mother changes her surname too. My heart keeps on fluttering whenever I think that way.

"Yah Chanyeol, you can stare at Jiyeon's picture later, but right now, we have to practice." Xiumin hyung laughs and patted my shoulders. "I... I miss them a lot, hyung " I sighed and turned my phone off. "We know how you feel, Chanyeol. Don't worry we'll be flying to Korea soon before you know it. 14 days is not that far right?"

"Yeah,"

"Well atleast I can be with them longer before a comeback comes around."

He nodded. "Cha~ Let's go."

We rehearsed for our concert for five straight hours without rest. We always want to give the best performance to our dear fans. Seeing them smile and cry in happiness makes our heart flutter too.

Whenever we have a ten-minute water break, everyone keeps playing around. Baekhyun would randomly annoy Suho and bully D.O with Sehun. These jerks really.

I didn't mess around like what they'd do. Instead, I took the time to text Jiyeon.

To: My Heart

I miss you. Have you eaten yet? I hope you're not stressing yourself. I'll be home soon.

"Yah Chanyeol, we have to go practice now." Suho called. "Okay!" I blurt out and kept my phone inside my pants.

The concert started soon and we all had only an hour to rest. Our makeup artists were busy as ever. They all had their kits ready and so as our costumes for every performances. All of us are excited to meet our fans tonight.

I can even hear them singing to our songs as they wait for us to come out.

Our dear fans are precious.