When I was 15

"Ya! Stop there!"

I shouted, while pointing my finger on him. I speed my steps. They look at each other and make a face, 'whats wrong?'

"Chaengie, what's wro.. "

I cut her words by pulling her wrist.

"How dare you trying to kiss my wife!"

I kicked his thigh with all my strength, make him fall into the ground. He was wincing while brushing his thigh.

"What the hell is this Mina?" He looks like he was surprised, and his face want an explanation from Mina. I want to kicked him once again, but Mina hold my arm. I look at her. Make a disgust face, 'what?'

"I think there's a misunderstanding between us." She said calmly.

"What? Misunderstanding?" I raised my eyebrows. Looking at her with face, 'what do you mean?'

"He is just tried to help me." Her fingers pointing to the boy who is landed up his butt on the ground because of my kicked.

"But I saw-it-ve-ry clear-ly he's try-ing to kiss-you-myo-ui-mi-na." I said with a serious tone and face but she just laughed while ruffle my hair.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?" I raised my eyebrows. "If you say yes, then my answer is NO! There's nothing funny here wife!" I pout my lips while crossing my arms over my chest.

And you know what?

She is laugh. My Minari just laughed.

"Ya! Stop laughing wife!"

"Who is 'wife'?" My mom opened the door, looking at me. Then looking at Mina, and the last, her eyes looking at the boy who is still sit on the ground.

"And who is he dear?" She asked my Mina.

"Jackson. My senior at school mom." She said.

My mom just nod. "Don't want to get in? Three of you?" My mom offering.

"That's a no no mom! He had to go!" I said while shush him with my both hands. "He tried to kiss my wife so I hate him." I glare at him. Make a face, 'Minari is mine bruh'

"What are you talking about dear? He tried to kiss your wife? Who is your wife? " My mom looks confused with my 'wife' words. "Since when my lovely daughter has a wife?" My mom poked my nose. "You are still under age dear." Then my mom giggle.

Ugh. I pout my lips.

"But Minari is my wife."

"Minari is your wife?!" My mom pretend like she was shocked.

"Since when did you marry her dear?" My mom ask while patting my head.

I look at Mina. She looks like she was holding her laugh.

"Wha-what?" She asked me while covering her mouth, try not to laugh.

"It's not funny wife." I said. With a flat tone.

"Then should I call you my little husband Chaengie?"

She wrap her arms around my neck. I blush. "U-uh yea-yeah anything for you wife."

"My little husband is so cute!"

Then she hug me.

"I love you wife." I said, shyly.

"I love you too lil husband." She pat my head then kiss my forehead.

I'm so happy!

"They're both my daughter Jackson. You don't have to surprised."

"Ye-yeah."

--------

I don't know what I wrote XD