Part 35

The song to listen to while reading this ^^

"Try to play it with your left hand." I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Jaylin really? My left hand?" I asked my right hand trembling she nodded and picked up my left hand and showed it to me. It was steady and plain. I looked back at my right hand and seen that it was all over the place on the piano keys. I sighed and picked it up and placed my left hand on the piano. Then the melody of these three kings started just playing out. I smiled and looked at her and she rubbed my head and looked around at the other foster kids who sat back and watched. 

"Something good has to come out of this foster hell whole." 

*****************************************

"She's in surgery now they are trying to repair whatever the hell happened." Jessica says and I nod and she sits me in a chair and I feel my legs shaking and my heart going a mile a minute. I looked over at Zamaea and Lucas sitting diagonally from me all the way across the room. Trying to give me space? But really right now all I need is them. If I lose Jaylin.... This is it. She's the last of my blood. The only family family I have left. They are my family now. I want her to see that before.... no. I won't lose my sister I can't we promised.

******************************************

"What if somebody adopts one of us and not the other?" I ask my sister as we sat in the window sill watching the rain pour down. 

"They won't"

"But how do you know?" I ask her looking in her eyes. 

"I won't let anyone take you from me." She said it with such force you couldn't help but believe it. "I promise okay?" I nod and look back out at the rain. 

******************************************

"Mommy please!" I hear someone scream and my head shots to the steps. I stood up and ran to them and started up. "MOMMY IM SOORRRYYY!!" Jaylin was crying/ screaming. I heard water running and I paused. At the top of the steps the bathroom doc was open and the light was coming through it. There was water coming out of it too. 

"You have been very disobedient." I hear my mom say as I walk along the wall to the bathroom. "We have to wash away the rest of your bad thoughts." 

"Mommy!! I'm done I swear!!" When I walked around the side and seen my mom holding Jaylin by her arms and Jaylin trying hard to get out of the clutch. 

"I don't believe you." Then Jaylins head was under the water and I screamed. I ran inside and tried to pull my mother back and noticed the water was ice cold and bubbles were coming from jaylin screaming. 

"Mommy stop!" I yell trying to pull her back. When she let Jaylin up she was coughing up a lot of water and my mom pushed me back with her elbow and I fell on my butt. 

"Mommy." Jaylin cried softly until she was under the water again and I jumped up trying to pull her off again. Repeat of the same actions but this time Jaylin was barely moving and now my mom stands up with her and throws her down next to me and walks out like it never happens. Jaylin starts coughing up water and I hold her and she gets it all out I shut the bathroom door and lock it turning the water off. I go back to her while she's crying and hold her and she clutches onto me. 

"I love you." I tell her and repeat and repeat it until were both asleep.

************************************

I feel a tug at my jacket and that's when I notice i'm standing and biting my finger nails. I look down and Zamaea is smiling up at me and I smile back and crouch in front of her.