Epilogue.

I lied .. Didn't I tell y'all I was a liar? ha. (Life, Aubree, Kay, Dre, Harley, and Nia in the MM .. In that order) carry on reading now 😛 ...

*********************
1 Year Later..
Kay's POV -

It has been a year, almost two since the accident. It was so nerve wrecking.

That night when August (yes I call him August now) closed his eyes in front of me, I felt like my whole life was over. I was angry, sad, confused, all that in one. So angry that I took August's gun that he had in his pocket & shot Nicki three times. Worst thing I ever did in my life. I still think about it, Like does that make me evil or cold hearted or something? Am I just like Life now? At the time I didn't really know what I was doing, I think I just let my anger get the best of me. Nicki was my bestfriend, and I loved her after all she did. But she pulled the trigger on the love of my life, and I couldn't let that slide.

Sadly though, Nicki's not dead..

My aim was very terrible I guess. I shot her one time in the shoulder, twice in leg and once in her other shoulder.

I wish she would have died from blood lost...

She was in prison tho, sentencing 25 years.. maybe she'll suffer & die there. maybe.

Anyway, after I shot her Dre & everyone had finally made it to us and we quickly rushed August to the hospital. When we got there the doctor had said that they didn't think August would make it, due to all the blood he lost, buttt ......

"Yoooo, why you fuckin' ignoring me chicken head?" August says angrily.

Here he is now, not Life, But my August.

"I'm sorry babe, what did you say?" I ask nicely, kicking my legs onto his.

"Nothin' now." He rolls his eyes. "You taking Bree trick or treating or am I?" He asks, playing with the little twist things he had in his hair.

"We both are silly, Dre is coming too with Nia & Harley." I tell him.

Nia was Dre's new girlfriend & Harley was Nia's 4 year old son. well I wouldn't say new because they have been dating for like 5 months now. We liked Nia & Harley was the cutest little thing. Nia was so sweet & funny, and she's perfect for Dre.

"Ite, das c-"

"DADDYY!" Aubree yells, cutting August's sentence off, running down the stairs in her halloween costume.

"Awe! you look so adorable, oh my goddddd!" I cry, getting emotional.

She was Jessie from toy story, so cute.

"Shut'cho crybaby ass up." August mumbles.

"Kay you have got to be on your sarage mode." Bree says shaking her head.

"Sarage?" I ask confusedly.

"Bree baybeh, its savage mama." August laughs.

"Same thing." She says smartly.

Aubree was now 5 soon to be 6 in a couple of months, and she was the same feisty little diva. She sometimes slips up & calls me mommy, which August said was fine because he wants her to think of me as a mother figure. Aubree's mother showed up to August's house last month & things went left. What we didn't know was that Kenita was the one going back to that Smoke guy giving him information on August & I. She was the one writing the notes for Smoke & putting them everywhere. I don't know how she knew me, but that doesn't matter now. Because we all know what Life did to her when he find out she was involved ....