Mine (Asuramaru x Reader) Part 1

Your heart rate increased as you walked towards a magnificent katana, the statue of the tusked monster above not helping your confidence as you made your way into the engraved circle below you.

You turned back to face your mentor once, before taking a deep breath and drawing the blade, the world around you suddenly going black before waking up in a familiar place, home...

Your family were sat at the dinner table waiting for you to join them, a serene smile on their faces as they look up at you. "Come on (Y/N) you're letting your food get cold, come and eat it quickly" they say eagerly as they continue to look up at you.

You blink twice before nodding hesitantly and sitting down at the table "thank you for the meal" you say as you look down at a plate full of your favourite food. As you begin to eat (favourite food) you begin to look closer at your family you begin to doubt them and their appearance.

"You're all just memories aren't you? You all died when the vampires came into this world" you say sadly as you look down at the plate of food. One of your family members laugh harshly at your statement. "We didn't die dear (Y/N), you killed us remember?"

You quickly shake your head at that statement, a desperate expression crossing your face. "I-I didn't!" You cry out loudly slamming your fist down on the table.

Your family stands up in unison and looks down at you, the same expression of hatred on their faces. "Oh but you did (Y/N)... you remember don't you? How you ran away leaving the vampires to finish us off?" They say together, their voices forming into once sarcastic, arrogant one as the scenery before you changes.

You family lay dead at your feet, their bodies were lifeless and cold to the touch, two small wounds leaked from each of their necks, a dark red liquid dripping out slowly as their deathly pale faces turn towards you. "You killed us (Y/N)" they say, their voices haunting you as you scream in anger.

"STOP IT!!" you cried out as the scenery changed once again, a vampire with long, flowing, purple hair stood before you balancing on the katana which was his weapon. "Why should I human? I know everything about you, all your deepest darkest secrets" he states as he looks at you with satisfied eyes. "I know that you want revenge for your family's death and I can give you that power, all you need to do is give me your body, then I can destroy all the vampires that hurt your loved ones" he said in a manipulative tone of voice as he jumped down from the katana gracefully and walked toward you, a grin on his face as he stretched out his hand towards you.

You quickly shake your head and stand up tall staring at the fascinating demon before you. "I came here to gain your power, I want to make a contract with you" you state stronger, your voice never wavering.

The demon walks closer to you and circles you with a questioning expression, his eyes wandering over your body. "And why should I lend you my powers?" He asks, his bored tone of voice agrivating you slightly as you continue to look at the creature before you. "Because I could use your power to its maximum capacity, I'm a strong warrior, together we would make a great pair, I can feel it in my gut" you say persuasively as you cross your arms looking the demon up and down.

"So what do you say?" You ask in a determined tone of voice as you stare at the demon. "Well your are a stubborn human, I'll give you that. And your heart is strong so possessing you would be harder than it would be to possess another person. Overall you intrigue me (Y/N)"

You raise your eyebrows at his statement and look at him as you hold your hand out to the vampire. "So will you be my demon?" You ask as you look at him with hopeful eyes. A quiet "tsk" leaves his lips as he looks at you with a childish expression on his face. "Very well, I will help you in your mission. I will become your demon."

You grin happily at the ex-vampire as he takes your hand shaking it slightly before letting go. "It can't wait to be your friend...?" you say smiling at him as you wait for his introduction. "It am Asuramaru, call me whenever you need me" he says sternly, a light unnoticeable blush covering his cheeks as you regain conciouness once again.

"Tsk,saying that we can be friends, they really are an intriguing human" he says as he shakes his head in disbelief.

As you slowly wake up, you groan before looking down at your new weapon and grinning as your mentor. "I did it!" You cry out as you clap your hands before sheathing your weapon by your side and smiling.

"Thank you Asuramaru"

"Hmph, you're already a pesk" he says whilst blushing a smile forming on his lips "but you're mine now."