Chapter 38

Riley's POV

Maddy takes a shower after me and I put on some nike joggers that have gray strips down te side, and a plain black shirt. I put my hair in a French braid and walk down stairs. I notice Johnson and Shawn are gone.

"Where's Johnson and Shawn?" I ask

"Oh they went home Jack and Cameron are spending the night," Westley says

"Awe, you guys are gonna have a slumber party?" I ask in awe

"Only if you come baby," Jack says

"Grow a pair and I will," I say sitting next to Cameron.

Westley and Cameron start 'oohing' after that.

I could get used to this.

Soon enough Maddy come running down the stairs in fuzzy pajama shorts and a plain light purple V-neck. She looked good for bed I guess.

"Where did Shawn and Johnson go?" she asks sitting next to me.

"Home," I say. I get up and go t the kitchen. "Hey Maddy you want anything?" I shout for her to hear me.

"Nah, i'm good" she says. I nod even though she can't hear me and grab an apple off the counter and go back to the living room. I sit back down and notice Jack is staring at me again.

Jack's POV

I still love her. I miss the way she'd kiss me at random times. I miss the way she'd make me feel when she hugs me. I miss the way she smells. I miss seeing the way her hair looked when she wakes up. I miss her.