[breaking news]

C.S's F.O.X Reveals Important Date Regarding Song Writer Im Taeyang On Twitter
Feb. 11th 2017

At about 3:40pm today, C.S's F.O.X. tweeted out this:

At the top of the hour, information was officially released from C

At the top of the hour, information was officially released from C.S. Entertainment about their first official "Trainee Fair" where they will show off many both debuted and non-debuted artists.

Some fans are suggesting the possibility of Im Taeyang being in the upcoming boy group, while others assume the performance is to promote and sell his new songs

Trainee Kim Jiyu is presumed to be preparing for her upcoming debut, although no dates for any further soloist debuts (nor a girl group) have been announced.

F.O.X is predicted to perform his recent original comeback song, "Let Me" but the company has not confirmed anything regarding the songs to be performed next Friday.

Hisakawa Kaito, a C.S. trainee from Japan has often been rumored to be in the upcoming boy group. On his Instagram a few days ago he revealed that he has been training in Korea for more than 3 years and is "very thankful for all the great people around him" (trans: Julie Kim).

Although the performance line up is greatly impressive, there will likely be more performers for the event. Like many similar big events in the past, it is predicted that C.S. CEO Kim Seojun will be revealing some important information during the event.

Do you think there will be any new information on the boy group's upcoming debut?