2.8 (AE 1)

Alternate Ending-1

-POV Samm-

I got a text from Opal, finally.

She wants to meet today after her work shift, but I'm going to be there before her. I rather be there early than late.

I sat in my car for a while until she showed up, I was about to get out of the car but Opal didn't walk into the café. She walked to the side alley.

A few moments later a guy and a girl I recognized went down the same alley.

A few moments went by and the girl peeked around the corner and gave a thumbs up behind her. Then the guy came from around the corner carrying an unconscious Opal.

I was frozen as I watched them put her into a van. I snapped out of my state and they started to drive away.

Not gonna happen.

I carefully followed their van, doing my best not to be suspicious. Soon they pulled into a old apartment complex. I circled the block and parked down the road after watching what apartment they walked into.

Luckily it was a ground floor apartment, so I went around to the back of the building and looked into one of the windows. I was looking into a bedroom, but the door was cracked open enough for me to see into the living room.

There sat Zelda tied to a chair with tape over her mouth and Opal unconscious tied to a different chair.

I gritted my teeth, they have Zelda too.

I went back around the building to the door and put my ear to it, I heard multiple voices.

"Alex, what are we going to do? We didn't want to be a part of this the first time when you burnt down the dorm. And now you've kidnapped both Opal and Zelda. Your taking this too far." One girl's voice said.

"Too far?" Shouted who I assume is Alex, "too far was when we let Opal be a part of the fucking team! Too far what's when we let her get away with knowing what we did that night at the football game!"

"Your definition of of 'too far' is much more different than what Kc, Rachel and I think!"

Then two more voices popped up, "Yeah Alex, you've gone to far this time."

"I'm not even sure why we let you do this to us."

"Your a monster!" A loud slap came from inside, that's when I took it as my sign to intrude.

They didn't lock the door, so I just walked in, stood in the corner was two girls, and stood in front of the guy as another girl. Zelda was looking at me with wide eyes.

They all turned and looked at me, "oh great, big bulky football player is here for his girlfriend, Mags get the chloroform."

"No."

"What did you just say?"

"I said no! And I'm sure Kc and Rachel agree with me!"

The two girls in the corner walked out, at the same time they shouted 'yeah.'

I walked up to the guy, I towered over him in height by about four inches.

"You're a dick you know that?" I said looking down on him.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Alex raised and eyebrow.

"This," I punched Alex square in the jaw. He hit the ground with a loud 'thud.'

-0-

-POV Opal-

My eyes fluttered open, the last thing I remember is a rag covering my mouth and everything went black.