Chapter 3

After Their honeymoon the lived somewhere between the houses they used to live. They both didn't talk to each other nor even cared about each other. They would just be in their own world. They had separate rooms, bathrooms, dining tables, separate everything. The couple never looked happy, except when they are on phone or are separated. This was their life but will it always be like this?

*Hana

It has been a week that I shifted. I don't like this house. It looks comfy but it is still uncomfortable for me. I want to live in a house with Kai, I want to have kids with him. I don't want to stay with that guy. *sigh* Being someone rich is quite hard. I was on my bed, thinking about the happy times with Kai. I looked at the watch and it was already 6:30. I got up, washed up and went down stairs to prepare breakfast. I only made breakfast for one person, and that's me. I miss my cooks food. He makes everything so delicious.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

I heard footsteps. It was obviously him so I didn't bother to look. I finished my breakfast and went for office. We didn't talk anyways. He minded his business and I minded mine. I was driving until I saw a familiar face. It was Kai. I lighted up but then I saw a girl with him, hugging him, holding him and kissing him. My heart broke, broke into millions of pieces.So he forgot me and moved on? , wow he forgot me so easily. I held in my tears and turned away when I saw Sehun. He had the same face as mine but he was crying. Crying until he speeded the car and BANG. He crashed with a truck. I was shocked. My eyes were wide as Kyungsoo's. I hurried and ran out to the place. I reached the car and I was crying. Yes, crying I called out his name as loud as I could while crying."SEHUN!!! SEHUN WAKE UP!!! SEHUN!!!". Those were the first time I ever cared about him. He had all blood covered his shirt and face.i caressed his cheek and said a weak "wake up *sob*".The people surrounding us called the ambulance and helped Sehun out of the car. When I turned away I saw Kai and that girl coming towards us. I turned away and lifted Sehun up. I hugged him so tight and kept saying, "wake up, wake up". Then suddenly two arms hugged me and caressed my hair."I'll be fine...if I don't make it go and find your happiness... don't care about me...." his shaky voice said and he rested his head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes the ambulance came and I the lifted him to the ambulance. I held his hand and cried and cried. He kept on caressing my face and looking at me straight in the eyes.

After a few hours

*Sehun

I woke up in a unknown room. My sight was blurry but I could figure out somethings. I felt a warm hand wrapping around my hand. It was Hana. She was fast asleep. I caressed her hair. I remembered everything what happened. Ara was walking on the street with some other guy all happy. She was hugging him, holding him and kissing him. When I saw that I completely broke. I began to cry. When I turned to the side I saw Hana with the exact same face, but she wasn't crying she held it back. I speeded the car in the red light then I heard a loud horn and BANG I crashed with a truck. Before my vision blurred I called out Hana's name while reaching my hand to her. I heard my name called by a familiar voice. Then I heard sobs and shocked voices.

I heard wake up, wake up more than a million times. I slightly woke up and say Hana hugging me while crying. I hug her back and said something that I barely remember. Then Hana woke up.She saw me and screamed, "Sehun your awake!!! , Thank God!!! , Never do that again understand ?" " I understand, don't worry I won't do that again" . I placed my forehead on hers and we were happy together for the first time. After we realized what we were doing we backed away from each other and awkwardly coughed and cleared our throats. "Well that was awkward" I said while breaking the silence. "Yeah...I'll go and call the doctor, wait hear okay" she said while leaving. I chuckled at how she reacted and smiled. I actually think that I developed feelings for her... Well Ara forgot me so fast and dated that stupid dark skinned guy, but why did Hana also had the same face as mine when she saw them together? Maybe the dark skinned guy was her boyfriend ? I'll ask her anyways.

-----------------------------------------

Hi, hope you all liked it :)

This is quite different from my first story but hope you all like it :D

Vote, Comment and Follow :)