26

"I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war." -Queen Amidala, Queen of Naboo

--

Soon, Padmé reached Teth to pick Natalia up. "I'll see you later, Rex." Natalia said. "Get that hand taken care of!" Rex called after her, she nodded as she gotten onto Padmé's ship. "So, are you sure we can trust Jabba's uncle?" Natalia asked. "I'm not sure, but it's worth a shot if we're to try and get Jabba back on our side." Padmé said as she programmed the hyperdrive. "Back to Coruscant." She said.

"I hope I get a nice, long vacation with Anakin after this, this is more trouble than it's worth." Natalia complained. "I'm afraid that's not going to happen for quite a while, the war is still going strong and we need Jedi to train clones more and more. Sadly nobody gets to rest at a time like this, neither Jedi nor Senator." Padmé said.

Natalia sighed as she watched the stars fly past, she closed her eyes and connected to the Force, soon she found herself on an unknown planet, she's fighting with Anakin but she can't hear a word he says, Anakin kills her and starts to fight with Obi-Wan. Natalia shot her eyes open and gasped as she fell to the floor.

"What? What is it?" Padme asked. "Oh it's nothing, I fell asleep and got startled by the ships engine, that's all." Natalia lied. "Oh okay, I thought you had a bad vision or something." Padmé said. Soon they were over the city planet of Coruscant. "It's good to be back home." Natalia said while getting out of her seat and heading to the docking ramp. The ship landed and Natalia and Padmé walked out of the ship with their hoods up.

"This place is full of underground scum." Natalia said, "Keep your belongings close to you, you never know who will pickpocket you." Natalia said as they walked into the club.

"Oh mighty Zero, you have important visitors." A droid said as he led them in, "What is it?" Zero asked. "I am Senator Amidala from the Galactic Congress." Padmé introduced herself. "And I am General Schulter, Jedi Knight." Natalia said while bowing to the Hutt. "A Senator and a Jedi huh? In this neighborhood?" Zero asked while lowering his voice. He snorted a puff of smoke in Padmé's direction before she spoke again.

"I know you're the uncle of Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine. I've to ask you a favor." Padmé said while waving the smoke from her face. "A favor, hmm?" Zero said while blowing another cloud of smoke. "There's been a huge understanding between Jabba and the Jedi Order." Padmé said. "How may I serve you, Senator?" Zero asked. "I was hoping you and I could help settle this dispute by having a treaty between the Republic and the great clan of the Hutt's." Padmé continued.

"A treaty?! A treaty?! My nephews son has been kidnapped by your wretched Jedi!" Zero yelled. "But sir! There's been a misunderstanding!" Natalia pleaded. "There's been no misunderstanding!" Zero yelled. Natalia sighed at his unwillingness to cooperate. "It is the Jedi who have rescued his son. If you put me in touch with Jabba I am confident I can convince him of the truth." Padmé continued. "No, escort them out." Zero said.

"No. Please, your nephew Jabba and my husband Anakin are in danger, you're being deceived!" Natalia pleaded one last time. "I said throw them out!" Zero yelled. "Don't touch me." Natalia warned while taking her lightsaber out. "Natalia it's okay, the droid won't hurt you." Padmé said as Natalia put her lightsaber away. The droids grabbed the two and escorted them out.

"Now what?" Natalia asked as they were escorted to a round elevator. "I have an idea, just follow my lead." Natalia said suddenly, she looked at the droid and inspected it, Natalia took out her lightsaber and struck it down with one swift hit. "Here, take this blaster, you're gonna need it." Natalia said while throwing Padmé the droids blaster. Natalia and Padmé almost made it out of the elevator grabbed Padmé's cape.

Natalia pulled on Padmé as the droid continued pulling on her cape, suddenly Padmé's cape came off. "Okay let's go before the droid calls for backup." Natalia said as they ran down the hall, Natalia had her lightsaber in her hand and Padmé had the blaster. "Stop." Natalia whispered as they got to a corner. "Go across there, I'll listen to what they're saying." Natalia said. Padmé nodded and ran across silently.

"Your plan is falling apart, Dooku, a Senator and a Jedi from the Republic were just here, what if they find out I helped you kidnap Jabba's son?" Zero asked, slightly worried. "Don't worry, I have convinced Jabba that the Jedi have murdered his son and are on their way to kill him." Dooku said, this caused the slimy piece of shit to smile.

"Jabba will slay the Jedi on site." Zero said happily. "Then the mighty Jedi Order will have to bring Jabba to justice and you'll be left to control all of the Hutt clans." Dooku said. "Then the plot against Jabba has succeeded, and what about the Senator and the Jedi?" Zero asked. "If they continue their investigation have them killed by accident, we don't need any witnesses." Dooku said, Padmé  backed up to escape but backed into a droid that had been watching her the whole time, Padmé started at the droid when it grabbed her and threw her in front of Zero, a droid grabbed Natalia as well and she joined Padmé in front of Zero.

"Count Dooku. So the poisonous traitor shows his ugly head once again." Natalia spat. "It's so nice to meet you regrettable Senator... Amidala isn't it?" Dooku said. "We were just leaving." Padmé said while grabbing Natalia's arm. "I'm afraid that cannot happen now, Zero, this Senator is very important to the Separatist allies, they'll pay a handsome price for her." Dooku said. "Hmm I like the sound of that. And the Jedi?" Zero asked.

"Bring her to me, and we'll see how desperate Anakin Skywalker will get for his precious wife."