06.

you woke up and got ready for school, you walked downstairs and mom had a very worried look on her face.

"hey are you okay? what's wrong?" you asked her,
"honey.. i don't know how to tell you this but, someone dropped off some photos and i think you should see them." she said as she passed the photos facing down.

you felt your stomach drop down, you didn't have a good feeling about this. you turned the photos around and it was michael and amber in the photos.

they were kissing, and being all over each other. and the last photo was of them getting in his car.

you dropped the photos and immediately started crying. you felt so weak that you dropped down on your knees.

"i swear.. i swear i felt like something was going on mom, oh my god, i don't even know what to say anymore" you said as she hugged you.

"i don't feel like going to school today. please i don't want to go." you said as you cried more and more.

"okay that's fine i understand, i'm really sorry this happened. he didn't deserve you anyways." she said, comforting you and kissing your head as she held you.

soon, mom left for work and it was just you in the house. you laid in bed and cried, the only person you wanted right now was helen, you needed him to be there for you. he was the only one that could make you feel better even if your heart was shattering by each second.

hours later, you hear a knock at your door. you go to open the door and it's helen. "helen.." you said, your eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.

"you didn't come to school today i thought something happened to you or something, what's wrong? why are you crying?" he asked, putting the hair behind your ears.

"someone sent photos of amber and michael making out, they even got in his car.. i knew something was going on i just didn't want to seem crazy" you said as you cried.

"i know things aren't good right now but i'll help you feel better okay. i'm here for you (y/n)" he said as he hugged you tightly. you hugged him and felt at peace.

you both went to your room, ate ice cream, watched some movies to keep you distracted and he even let you put makeup on his face just to make you giggle.

"how are you feeling right now?" he asked, wiping the makeup off his face. "i feel a lot better, really i do. you made my day, you always do." you said as you smiled at him.

this gave helen a fuzzy feeling. something he hasn't felt before, a feeling nobody's ever given him before.
not even painting could make him feel as happy as you made him feel.

"i'm glad i make your days because you make my days too" he said quietly.

*ding dong*
"i'll go see who it is" helen said as he smiled at you, you nodded and stayed in your room.

helen opened the door and anger was all that he felt in that moment. "why the fuck are you at my girls house?" michael asked as he walked in.

"i could ask you the same thing too" helen said as he glared at michael. "what the fuck is that supposed to mean.. you fucking my girl you bastard!?" michael yelled as he grabbed helen by his hoodie.

helen punched him and michael didn't expect that, right after michael tackled helen to the ground and started punching his face.

"STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW MICHAEL, GET OFF HELEN NOW!" you yelled as you pushed michael off of helen.

"babe i'm sorry, he started it okay" michael said, acting as if he wasn't just on helen a second ago.

"why the fuck are you here!" you yelled as you pushed him, "because i miss you and i'm sorry about yesterday okay, you know how i get about guys like him trying to get at you, you can't see it but i know he's trying to take you away from me" michael said.

you slapped michael, you slapped him so hard that your hand was pounding with pain.

"you and i aren't together anymore. i'm not your girl. and don't ever speak to me ever again." you said as you pointed your finger at the open front door.

"what? what's gotten into you? why are we breaking up? it is because of him!?" michael asked as he walked towards helen. but you pushed him back again.

"no. it's not. it's because you want to cheat on me with amber. you sick fuck, you and amber can go to hell. i'm done with you both." you said as you felt your lip quiver. you were shaking with anger.

"leave. now." helen demanded. "shut the fuck up!" michael yelled, you grabbed the pictures and threw it at his face.

"you can't deny shit now and you can't call me crazy now." you said as you crossed your arms.

michael looked down at the pictures and picked them up. he looked at them and his eyes widened.

"(y/n).. i swear this isn't me, seriously it isn't me" michael said as he tried to hug you. "don't fucking touch me!" you yelled as you slapped him again.

"i swear this isn't me!" he pleaded, he looked at helen, "you sent the photos didn't you.. well let me tell you, this isn't me!" michael yelled, his face was red.

"leave. seriously. get the fuck out of my house now" you demanded. michael kept begging and begging, saying it wasn't him and that he loves you and only you. and that helen is just trying to put ideas in your head.

this angered you even more. you grabbed a knife and pointed it towards michael. this surprised helen.
"remember that time you pinned me to the wall by my neck because you thought i was cheating on you?i will cut you the fuck up right now if you don't leave" you said, your voice sounded different.

"okay okay i'll leave.." michael said as he put his hands up, he left running out of the house and it was just you and helen. you put the knife down on the counter.

"did he really do that to you?" helen asked as he hugged you. "yeah.. i regret not leaving sooner. i was just so fucking stupid back then but i'm so glad this is over now." you said as you looked down at the ground.

you really wondered why you didn't leave sooner. back then you thought everything that was done was done because he "loved" you and because he couldn't stand seeing you with another boy. because nobody's ever been that crazy about you.