107

The next morning, Eira walked out of the bathroom in just Klaus's shirt. He was laying in the bed, waiting for her to come back into his awaiting arms. She got back into the bed and laid down, her back leaning against the side of his torso and his hands wrapped themselves around her automatically. One hand wrapped around her waist and the other tucked her hair behind her ear before resting itself on her head. Her head rested on his shoulder.

   "You've gotten up a lot to use the restroom," Klaus teased, his lips against her forehead.

   "I can't help it. It's completely normal if you want me to be pregnant," Eira huffed, her mood becoming aggravated.

   Klaus's left hand reached for her left hand, the one with the ring on her finger. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her fingers.

   "I never want you to take this ring off," Klaus stated his wants.

   Eira's mood immediately lightened and she became a ball of sunshine. A wide smile crossed her face, "I would never take it off...unless I like took a shower."

   Klaus chuckled and Eira continued, "I hope you know that I want a traditional wedding. I wear a white dress, you can't see me the day of the wedding until I walk down the aisle...,"

   She was cut off, "You can have whatever you want. Whatever will make you happy."

   Eira smiled again and Klaus's right hand rested on her stomach, his fingers drew circles on the shirt covering her stomach. He pointed out the obvious, "You should be showing soon."

   "I'm excited. I already have, at least, one name picked out," Eira revealed to Klaus.

   "What name is that?" Klaus asked.

    Eira turned on her side slightly so that she could look at Klaus and she said, "If there's at least one boy, I want to name him Henrik."

   Klaus smiled, deep in thought about his younger brother, slight tears came to his eyes, "That's my favorite name for a boy. If we have a boy."

     "They'll be spoiled kids. We'll be spoiling parents," Eira thought, turning to lay on her back again.

   Klaus moved so that he was hovering over her, so that way he could see her face and he spoke, "You never talk about your parents. You know mine all too well."

   "I was never close with mine," Eira replied.

    "Why?" Klaus questioned.

    "I was always with Stefan. Where ever he went I followed or he just took me with him anyway. He may have been older by a few minutes, but he took the job of an older brother all too seriously. So, I just followed Stefan's footsteps, but I was observant."

    "Giuseppe, our father, was abusive. Especially to Damon as our father thought of him as a disappointment. Stefan was close with our mother, Lily, but she never stood up to Giuseppe to protect Damon, so I wasn't close with my mother nor my father."

   "You were abused?" Klaus asked, gritting his teeth.

    "No. Giuseppe didn't think Stefan and I were disappointments. But he did hit me one time. He was going to hit Damon, and I stepped in front of him, receiving the blow myself."

"So, I guess you could say my parents taught me right and wrong in a indirect way," Eira finished.

Klaus leaned down and kissed her on the lips shortly before pulling away. One of hands reached up and his fingers caressed her cheek, "You should have never been touched."