3

" Or what? ", Kym taunted Shyne.

She was testing him in purpose.
Shyne inched closer to Kym making her back up.
He was soon in her face hovering over, just inches from her face. They both stared into each other's eyes.

Shyne's lips parted to say something but he was interrupted by his phone ringing.

He moved away from Kym , who let out a sigh of relief. She kinda felt intimated with him being so close to her.

" Hello ", Shyne answered the phone.

" ..... "

" Hey princess, you okay? ", Shyne had a smile on his face.

" Daddy is okay, he's just kinda busy at the moment. I should be down to see you in a few hours or so ", Shyne expressed.

" ...... "

" Okay, give the phone back to nana ", he told the person on the phone.

" ...... "

" Love you too Lala ", He said into the phone.

" Hello ma? ", Shyne shortly said into the phone.

" .... "

" I'm good mama, where pops at? I need to speak to him soon. Ima probably come down and see ya'll later or something ", Shyne told his mother.

" ...... "

" Yes mama, I know. Just make sure Kaelin doesn't eat too much sweet bread cause you know she be not wanting to eat nothing else after ", Shyne laughed.

" .... "

" Iyte, love you too mama. Bye ", Shyne said before hanging up.

' He has a daughter ? ', Kym thought.

Shyne turned his attention back to Kym. She had finished cooking breakfast and was now preparing plates for both of em.

" Here, I made ackee, salt fish and dumplings with some banana fritters for afterwards. I made a jug of kool-aid too ", Kym told Shyne handing him a plate.

" Good looking ma ", He told her with a simple smile.

She took a seat at the small kitchen table and so did Shyne. They both sat in a comforts silence when Kym finally spoke what was on her mind.

" So what's gonna happen with me and these arrangements ", Kym said speaking first.

Shyne thought before speaking. The situation was bad , but it wasn't too bad. It had been a few hours and it hadn't been on the news so surely it wasn't so bad?

" So , cause ain't shit been on the news. You can go home today ", Shyne told her simply. She let out a sigh of relief.

" But - You ain't to say shit to nobody at all. And even though I shouldn't, imma break you off with some money  every week not to say anything but for something else ", He told her.