Extended Summary

Above is Venus by Sleeping at Last aka Lily & Nine's Theme <3

I wrote this story when I was 17 so don't be too hard on me haha! My grammar and writing skills got better over the years :D

-

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cos if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cos if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime!"

- The Doctor

<>

Lily Carter's life was uneventful.

She had to grow up quickly to take care of her sister Rose while her mum had work.

Until she met the Doctor at age 10.

Although she has no memory of the event, the gift he gave her transported his past and present into her dreams.

Lily thought nothing of it, turning them into bedtime stories for Rose.

But one day at work, she never thought she'd find out he was real. All the stories she's told were facts.

She found him and this time she vowed never to leave him.

As Lily, the Doctor, and Rose traveled the galaxy they grew closer than they ever thought was possible.

She never could imagine one day her dream would become reality.

---

Music

Lily's Theme
Aeon (Nick Murray & Juliet Lyons)

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

The Book's Theme
Paradise (Coldplay)
- When she was younger the only peace she got was dreaming about the Doctor, his companions, and that wonderful Blue Box -

-

Moodboard

---

Author's Note

I'd like to dedicated this series to Miss Moffat (WritersBlock039 ) for dealing with all my questions and always being kind and quick to answer them. :)

Also to the song The Girl by Hellberg. Check it out because this is the song that created Lily's story and made this series possible ;)

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote :)

- KleeAlise11