Hot Or Cold.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Home Together And Cookie Decides To Play A Sensual Game.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie sat among her couch in her kings' arms, watching as the episode of love and hip hop played. Lucious had his arm draped around her shoulder as she laid on his chest, both sitting upright. "Baby?" cookie said above a whisper. Lucious looked down at his queen in confusion. "Yes cookie, what is it?" he asked her. "Well, we've both been working so hard at empire...and.." she trailed off, nervously showing a small smile. "And.....?" he asked confused. "And I was thinking...maybe we need some time to ourselves.." she said, leaning up and grabbing his hand. She placed his hand onto her side, and licked her lips. "Oh...so that's what you mean.." he said, smiling and leaning in to capture her supple lips. The kiss depended and lucious found his tongue to be intertwined with hers. Cookie pulled away, and stood up. She grabbed his hand, and turned off the TV. "Come on baby, I have an idea.." she said, leading him up the stairs as he grinned behind her...

They entered the bedroom and cookie tossed lucious onto the bed. "Take off your pants, and I'll be back.." she said grinning and leaving the room. "YES!" whisper shouted Lucious to himself as he made a matching gesture. "Thank you so much, finally about to get some head, yes!" he continued to whisper shout as he made a praying gesture towards the ceiling. He quickly removed his pants and took out his member. He adjusted himself to make himself look better for when cookie returned. He was so ready for what her freaky ass had in store for him. She always was the best at pleasing him...

Cookie soon returned and lucious was confused by what he saw. Cookie had two mugs in her hands: one that was white, and one that was black. "Uh, baby, what are you planning to do with those?" lucious asked, concern in his voice. The only time he let his guard down was around cookie. He was naturally born with the serious demeanour, but when it came to cookie, he felt rather serious, and caring. It was all a mixed up pot of gumbo that only cookie and him understood...

"Relax baby, it's nothing scary.." she said, sitting the cups down on either sides of him. The black up had steam coming from it, and the other had water dew around it. Lucious felt disappointed, thinking that he wasn't going to get what he was expecting. "So....no head?" he asked, showing a slight frown. Cookie looked up at him and smiled. "Aww, baby. Of course you're getting some, are you crazy?" she asked him as she pulled his pants completely off and opened his legs further so she could have space to sit between them. "Yes!" lucious whisper shouted once again, redoing the gesture to match his emotions. "We're just going to play a little game too, baby.." she said to him grinning. "Oh, okay." he said chuckling. "It's called 'Hot Or Cold', and the point of it is that I'll give you head, while taking sips from both of these cups at times. One cup has some ice in it, and the other has hot coffee." she said. "W-wait what, no cooks we shouldn't- shh, baby.." she said, grabbing his member and kissing his lips. She licked up and down his shaft, allowing a moan to escape from his lips. At this moment, he was aroused, but that was about to happen about 30 seconds from now. Cookie licked along his shaft until lucious became hard, and then pulled away. "Mm, are you ready? Oh damn, I almost forgot." cookie annouced, getting up and going to lucious' tie drawer. She grabbed a tie and walked back over to him. "You can't see which is which.." she said covering his eyes. Lucious let out a nervous breath and cookie smiled to herself and bit her lip. "You ready, baby?" she asked him. He slowly gave a nod that told her he was unsure, but she took that as a yes. She took a small piece of ice from the white cup, and swished it around in her mouth and then when it nearly melted away, she then wrapped her lips around his shaft in one quickly motion. Lucious jumped and let out a small manly grunt. "Ooh shit, that's cold baby, that's cold that's cold..." he said moving around. She chuckled and continued to suck him off nice and slowly. He soon gave out a moan and bit his lips. After about 15 seconds, cookie removed her lips and rubbed lucious off while she took a sip from the black cup, letting the steaming hot coffee slightly sting her mouth. She swished it around in her mouth and then sucked lucious off while she still had a small amount left in her mouth. Lucious jumped from the heat, slightly feeling cookies hot tongue burn his shaft. Lucious felt a rush of pain and pleasure go throughout his body, but he had no intent to stop cookie. Cookie took lucious further down her throat, when the heat increased. Lucious tossed his head back and panted. Cookie looked up at her husband, studying his features and checking his pleasurment levels. She removed him from her mouth, and then continued to rub his shaft while she prepared to take a sip from the same cup, to trick lucious. He expected cold once again, but was in shock once he felt double the heat among his shaft. He groaned loudly and panted quickly. "Ah, that's really hot baby....shit baby that's hot, stop baby it's burns baby stop.." he begged, earning no response from cookie. She just continued to suck, as lucious released strained moans from his lips. Cookie removed her mouth and then took a piece of ice from the white cup, a bigger one this time. She swirled it around in her mouth and then she wrapped her lips around lucious once again. He let out a 'shhhh' sound, and grabbed cookies hair. Not roughly, but a rather nervous attempt. Cookie looked up at him and then sucked faster and faster. Lucious moaned loudly and bit his lip. "Yes baby, awe shit..." he moaned, feeling cookies icy tongue lick his shafts' hole. She used both of her hands as she sucked him off, making sure to give it a good grip. "Oh cooks.." moaned lucious, shaking his head and running his hands through his hair with a satisfied sigh. Cookie sipped from the coffee once again, and lucious slightly let out a sound. "Ah...shit...I'm close cookie....baby..." he moaned as his panting picked up. "Go right in my mouth, baby.." she told him, opening her mouth as she rubbed his member with both of her hands. Lucious groaned and then released all of his liquid right into cookies mouth. Cookie made a 'mmm' sound as she watched it leak from his shaft. Lucious let out a cry of pleasure as he tossed his head back and bit his lip. "Mm baby, I know there's more." Cookie replied. Cookie continued to suck him off before she swallowed, really sending him over the edge and making sure to get every last drop of it out if him, and sure enough receiving it. She stopped and held her mouth open. "Let me see it baby, I want to see that shit..." Lucious said as he quickly removed his tie from around his eyes. Lucious bit his lip and put his thumb on her bottom lip, tilting her head down a bit so he could watch his liquid move around in her mouth. "Oh yeah baby..." lucious replied, as him and cookie both smiled. "Mmm, swallow.." he told her in a raspy voice. Cookie kept her mouth open as she swallowed all of his liquid, while lucious moaned in pleasure from watching it. Cookie closed her mouth and bit her lip. "Did you like it baby?" she asked him, standing up and grabbing both cups from the floor. "He'll yes baby, let's do it like that more often.." he told her grinning...

I Hope You All Liked This Chapter! leave Recommendations!