Chapter 06

Chapter 06

Jimin and Jungkook are now sitting on their respective seats inside the train which is heading to 대구 (Daegu). The two made the decision to just left a note for the other members, letting them know that both of them will go back to their hometown for a vacation like how their hyung did.

Of course that was a white lie.

They both packed some foods and clothes for their trip. Jungkook looks excited to meet Taehyung while Jimin on the other hand is feeling nervous because he doesn't know what kind of fate will they face once they meet Yoongi.

Will he get mad and drive them away or will he let them stay? The grayish ravennete male peers on his dongsaeng who is now sleeping next to him with his mouth agape. Soft snores coming from the latter mouth doesn't disturb him at all, instead Jimin finds that as cute as hell. A coo almost slip from his mouth but then he shakes his head, bringing himself back to reality as he is focusing on the bigger picture here, on Taehyung.

He strokes the ravenette's hair softly and slowly move Jungkook's head to rest on his shoulder so that he can sleep more comfortably. Jimin then starts to hum a lullaby for his beloved dongsaeng.

Latterly, he feels his own eyelids drooping down too due to his lack of sleep. He rubs his eyes slowly using the back of his hand and yawn widely. He blinks his small cute eyes for a few times before finally closing his eyes, letting himself to drift to the slumber land, knowing that the travel is going to take a long time.

Daegu Station 10:55am

"Boarding station for Daegu, all passengers-" Jungkook get startled from the announcement that came from the intercom, making him sitting up straight, stretching his neck as he looks around just to find out that they're already arrived at their final destination.

He shakes Jimin lightly and the latter cutely opened his small eyes before they both grab their bags. Jungkook and Jimin get off the train and immediately looking for a taxi. Good thing, there are lot of them lining up just in front of the station.

They hastily ride a cab and ask the driver to bring them to the address that indicated on Jimin's phone. The driver tell them that it will cost a big amount of money because of the approximate place. They told that just bring them there how much it cost and the driver started his driving.

Its been one hour and twenty fives minutes yet they still didn't reach the place and it worried their whole mind. "Ajussi?" The driver hummed. "Are we still too far?"

"No actually we're almost there. Few more streets and we will enter a village called life style." The driver speaks using his daegu accent. Jungkook grin reminiscing his hyungs accent. "Okay we're here."

"How much?" Jimin asked fishing his wallet from his pocket.

"25,000 won." Jimin gave the money and smile. He bow his head while waving on the driver.

Once they finally settled. Jimin and Jungkook look in front of them seeing a bungalow house. Its actually big and secure place because of the high gates and cctv attach outside.

"Wow its big, look like Yoongi Hyung got a big money as a producer." Jimin speaks widing his mouth in awe.

"Should we doorbell now?" Jungkook asked seem excited written on his voice that is almost high-pitch.

Jimin nodded but soon interrupt by a young lady looking at them with confuse expression. "Who are you looking inside?" The girl asked with worries.

"Ah, I'm visiting my friend inside?" Jimin said with questioning tone.

"Are you looking for Rex Oppa and Yoon Oppa?" Jungkook and Jimin look at each other confuse but that name ring a bell!

"Rex you mean the blonde with boxy-shape smile? And Yoon as black-haired male who look grumpy?" Jungkook asked and tilted. The young lady nodded and smile.

"Are you married too like them?" Jimin choke on his spit hearing the sentence coming from the latter mouth. "You didn't know? Yoon Oppa said they get married because he love Rex Oppa so much." Jungkook smiled awkwardly but his mind infuriated inside.

"Y-yeah we know that. Can we go now?" Jimin harshly speak like he's shooing the girl away. The latter nod and bow leaving them.

"I didn't know they get married without telling me!" Jimin look shock seeing Jungkook crying mess.

Jimin feel like crying too but brush it off since he notice the gate was ajar. He push it and motion the ravenette to come inside.

They both made their way sneakily and they saw how silent and peaceful the ambiance inside. The place is not that elegant but classic.

The television is playing whilst the chips and fruits are freely scatters above the glass table. "They're not here?" Jimin asked Jungkook who also looking for them. "Lets go upstairs?"

Jungkook nodded walking slowly going upstairs, they heard a crying sound and a door ajar. They sneakily peek inside and saw Yoongi who is upper naked with black boxer, and Taehyung crying wearing his sweater paws and pajama. They saw how Taehyung crying and holding his chest like he can't breath. "T-tae, sssh. Hyung is here. I will never leave you. I just took a bathe."

"H-hyung i thought, you left, i- i don't have anyone hyung- th-they hate me." Jimin and Jungkook heart crushed hearing their friend voice shakily. Taehyung look tired and thin for their liking.

"No, no one hate you." Yoongi said. "Look at me. I'm here right? I love you. I will take care of you." Jungkook bite his lips hearing the word coming from his hyung mouth. He know how cold and grumpy the black haired male and the affection he's been giving to his other hyung is terrifying.

"T-thank you hyung." Taehyung sobbed and hugged Yoongi then after a couple of minutes, his sob drifting away, means. He fell asleep.

Yoongi stood up and kiss Taehyung forehead, after that he look sternly on the ajar door with a fast pace walking.

Jimin and Jungkook lost their tongue. "What are you two doing here?" And both of them know that, they're dead.