Wedding Plans

ok comment what Hogwarts house you think i'm in?

btw ive decided to keep this a continual book, so stay tuned for heartache.

~Alex

A couple days had passed. Harry and Draco took turns working at the store, and the other who was in charge of Teddy always brought lunch to the other. Draco waited until Monday, their free day, to bring up the Wedding up Harry. Harry and Draco sat in the parlor with Teddy, letting him play around and explore with magical boundaries everywhere.

"Harry, I think we should start planning the Wedding, don't you think?" Draco brought up.

"You're right. We can do some planning today. We've got an entire free day, so might as well." Harry decided.

"Well, where do you want to have the Wedding?" Draco asked.

"Where do you want it?" Harry asked him back. Draco thought for a moment.

"We have a beautiful backyard with flowers and gardens. How about on the property?" Draco suggested. Harry smiled.

"That sounds perfect." Harry agreed. Harry quickly casted a spell towards Teddy that directed him away from the giant display case. Teddy's legs were strong enough to carry him for a couple of steps, but he needed to use other objects to get himself up. Harry's been very adamant to make sure he doesn't pull anything down onto himself.

"Let's just have close friends and family only. I'm not a big fan on giant Weddings." Harry said. Draco agreed.

"How about we wear white robes instead of black? Do you want to have a best man?" Draco asked.

Harry thought for a moment and shook his head. "There's too many people that I'm too close to, to choose a best man. I'd naturally go for Ron, but Hagrid was like my father figure. We drank tea after school almost everyday, and he helped us through problems, and he wanted to raise me. But then again Ron has been there with me through everything, and so have the Weasleys. I don't think I could make a choice." He concluded.

Draco agreed. He knew that if he were to have a best man, it would be Ron, but that was surely because he didn't have any guys or men in his life that really made a big impact. Although he still thought of Ron as a great friend, he hasn't known him that well. 

Harry laughed. "Since I proposed to you, that means you're going to walk the aisle." Harry teased lightly. Draco smiled at the thought.

"We don't need a Wedding director, right? I think we can manage everything ourselves. Plus I'm sure Molly would end up helping us even if we asked her not to." Draco joked. Harry agreed. Molly has already been dropping hints about planning the Wedding. She keeps on showing Harry different types of flowers, and color schemes for 'Special Events.'

"We can ask Molly if she wants to help out. I think we can count on her for the cake and snacks. The robes can be made. To save money, we can transfigure some ordinary house items into chairs for the service, and they'll just revert back after an hour or two. The attic might have something up there. Overall, it'll be a calm Wedding with nothing too fancy. And the house is big enough to hold everyone inside." Draco planned out verbally. Harry held onto Draco's hand.

"That sounds perfect. Let's not worry too much about it. We still have time. I'd like to have the Wedding after the full moon so we're not pressed for time." Harry told Draco. Draco dropped the discussion for now, and focused on Teddy.

"Hee!" Teddy said as he handed Draco a toy. Teddy was talking more, but his words weren't completely correct. Hee meant here, so many other words he said was butchered.

"Thank you Teddy." Draco thanked Teddy. Teddy walked off to do something else, but stumbled on the way, but that didn't phase him.

"He's so cute." Draco said aloud. He loved watching Teddy toddle around. It was cute, and for a child, he was exceptionally behaved.

"I love children. They're so innocent and happy." Harry said, looking at Teddy. Draco could see a sort of glint in his eyes. Like a twinkle. It reminded of the looks that Dumbledore would give the students. Draco was going to comment something, but decided against it.

"You're right." Was all he said. They watched Teddy, and occasionally intervened when he was climbing onto something. Overall, he entertained himself.

Harry headed downstairs to make dinner, and everyone headed down when it was done. The two started to integrate Teddy into their meals, feeding him every couple of bites they took.

Draco ran a bath for Teddy, and he got all cleaned up, ready for bed. Harry sat in the rocking chair, and held him on his lap while he read him a story. He then placed Teddy into his crib, and retired to their room for the night.

Harry was currently lying face down on the bed, while Draco sat on his bum and messaged his back. Some of the stress was giving Harry a tense back, so Draco would help him out.

"I've got a question Harry. Do you think something bad is going to happen again? Something that's Grindelwald bad?" Draco asked out of the blue. Harry paused.

"I don't know. I doubt after Voldemort, nothing is going to be able to get that bad now that the Ministry is administering so many more procedures. It'll be extremely hard to match even Grindelwald with all the security." Was Harry's answer.

Without missing a beat, Draco asked. "If something that bad happened again, and the Ministry asked for your help, would you help them? Even if you weren't in danger, would you help them?" Harry was caught off guard. He didn't know.

"I'm not sure. There would be many factors that would determine my answer."

"What would the factors be?" Draco asked.

Harry sighed. "Well, if we had children later on, and they weren't adults yet, then I would definitely go to safety with you to protect them. But if something happened to you and Teddy, I wouldn't really have any other reason to deny my service. And if we had children, and something happened to any of them, you can bet your sweet ass I'll fight the evil side. It all depends on who is in my life. If I do not have another reason to live, I'll fight alongside the light." Harry told Draco. Draco nodded his head, and continued to message Harry's back.

"Are you scared that I'm going to go back into the field?" Harry asked Draco. He flipped around so Draco was sitting on his stomach, and Harry was facing him. Harry could see some mixed emotions on Draco's face.

"I just don't want you to go back out, and something happen, and you end up leaving a family behind. I mean, people are out there trying to kill you, but what happens if one day you go looking for them, and they find you first. I don't want to be left alone." Draco told Harry. Harry reached his arms up to Draco, and pulled him down onto Harry. Draco laid on him, and held him, as Harry held him.

"You have nothing to worry about. I have a reason to be around, and I don't have a prophecy hanging over my head like a sword. Until a threat endangers you and the others, and I have tried my best to protect you, only then will I go help. And I doubt it will come to that." Harry assured Draco. The two laid there for a moment, before crawling under the covers.

Draco nuzzled into Harry's chest, and Harry leaned his head on Draco's head. They fell asleep quickly.