5

"Why is it so noisy?" I covered my ears with my pillow because my phone keeps on ringing.I tried searching for my phone and found it in my bag.I looked at the screen.

"What?4 missed calls from Jimin?Why is he searching for me this early morning?" I spoke to myself as I was still looking at the screen.I dialled Jimin's number back and he seemed to be waiting for my call that he answered quickly.

"Soyeon-ah.Are you okay?" He said in a worried tone to me as if I was in danger or something.

"Calm down,oppa.I'm okay.I just wake up from sleep.Why do you sound so worried?" I asked with a frown formed on my face.

"I'm glad you're okay.You didn't answer my calls for 4 times.How could I not feel worried,huh?"

"I was asleep,okay.Why did you call?"

"I want you to..see me practice.Can you?" He asked with anticipation.

"Sure.Where do I meet you?"

"Oh,I will fetch you later.See you!Annyeong!" He ended the call and I couldn't help but smile at his giddiness.I got up and took my shower.I put on some casual clothes and tied up my hair.I took my things and went downstairs.

"Good morning,honey.Where are you going?" Omma who was on her way to the kitchen asked.

"I'm going out with Jimin.He wanted me to see him practice." I answered as I followed her to the kitchen.

"Wow,that's interesting.What does he do anyway?"

"He's a professional dancer."

"Oh,I thought he was an idol.He looks like one.Ooh..you have a good taste,Soyeon." There she goes with her teases again.

"Stop it,omma.We're just friends." I said to her as I drank my orange juice.

"I didn't say anything about you and Jimin.I just say you have a great taste in man." She shrugged with her innocent smile.

"I'm just letting you know about us so that,you and appa can stop teasing me." I said while I make myself a breakfast.

"I just want the best for you,Soyeon and I believe Jimin can be the one for you." She said as she patted my back and I nodded.Yes,omma.I also believe that Jimin can be the one for me but it's still too early for me to be in love once again.I ate my breakfast alone since my mom went out with her friends and dad going out with my uncle.Miss Gong,she went back to her hometown.I flinched when I heard my phone ringing.

"I must be day dreaming again." I shook my head and answered the call.

"Soyeon,I'm on the way there.Get ready." Jimin spoke from the other line.

"Don't worry,I won't sleep again like last time.I'm waiting for you." I said which made him giggle.

"Good girl.Annyeong." He teased and hung up.I found myself smiling to his comment.Oh,Jimin what have you done to me? I cleaned my plate and waited for Jimin.Not long after,a knock was heard on my house door.I opened the door and it was Jimin.

"Hey." He greeted me with his charming smile.

"Hi." I greeted back.

"Where's your parents?" He asked.

"They're out.Come on." I went out of the house and locked the door.He nodded and we entered his car.

"Have you eaten?" He asked me while driving.

"Yes.I had my breakfast just now.You?"

"I'm on diet right now so,I ate a little this morning."