Useless

.............................................................
Helloo people!
How is everyone going?
So I have a new chapter for you! But I have good and bad news at the same time.

The bad news is that in not many days, I will not be able to stay as active as I have been the past month here on Wattpad because of travelling, but this is also good because I will spend lots of time traveling in a plane and buses, places where I have always been able to write a lot. Last time I travelled was actually when I was able to write more than ever, so I an really positive that this applies to this trip too.

And thank you so much for your support. You guys are so amazing , thanks so much for making this story reach 70K! This is insane! And also, due to your comments last chapter, I came with the decision of not cutting the tour part. You guys like it the way it is, so I'm leaving it this way. I'm trusting you guys on this 😊 but if you do feel it is boring right now, please hold on! This is the tour's last chapter. I promise it will get better now.

For this chapter I would recommend you to hear to basically his MSG Live album. I guess it would really make you feel in the concert.

Sorry for the long AN and let's get back to the story. Hope you like this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
As soon as Shawn said what he said, I jumped out of the bed and went to change, while Shawn told me to meet him at the stage. I found weird his choice of place, but I didn't tell him. I just agreed, and now already changed and having brushed my hair and teeth and did everything thst I did in the morning at lightening speed, I left the tour bus and went straight backstage instead of having my usual chat with the fans waiting outside.

I finally got to the stage, where Shawn and the whole band were reunited discussing something. They seemed incredibly worried, and once I approached them to ask what was going on, I noticed how actually not the whole band was there: John, the pianist, wasn't there.

Suddenly Shawn stops talking with his band and notices me standing alone, completely confused out of my mind. I knew something was wrong, but what confused me the most was why did Shawn think that with me they could solve whatever happened.

He walks over to me, and I ask, "What is going on?"

"John. He woke up today with a really high fever, and he had to go to the hospital. There is no way he can play tonight. And without a piano in the songs? We can't have a proper concert. How will we play "Life of the Party?" And what about "Like This"?" He snorts a little, the idea of having a concert without a piano in action being ridiculous. "Heck, how will we play "Bad Reputation"? Without mentioning that every song has a bit of piano in it, even if it's not the main instrument."

He sighs, and the sad frown on his face made me feel even worse about this whole situation as if it wasn't bad enough. I knew how Shawn did everything for his fans, and how devastated he felt whenever he feels that he letted them down somehow.

I walk closer to him, and rub my hand up and down along his arm, trying to comfort him. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry about this Shawn. Is... is there anything I can help you with?" I ask hesitantly, knowing that I was too useless to actually manage to help him out and save the concert.

"There is, exactly the reason why I called you here. We need you please to cover up for John."

I freeze completely as I hear his words, not knowing what to do. The idea of being part of something so big as Shawn's concert; it was scary. Shawn sees my shock, and goes on to plead more. "Sadie, we need you."