Chapter 39

Guys I feel like I've been on the same day for like 9 chapter. Oh Well!

Riley's POV

All these boys have done was sit on the couch and watch the game. Plus I don't think the revenge thing even worked on Jack, he didn't even take it as revenge. He mostly took as another way to get into my pants. But that simply won't do, I will get revenge on him if he nor Maddy likes it or not.

I'm probably gonna stick with the idea of slapping him in the face. That's the only thing i'm good at besides disappointing people. (Same gurl, same)

Jack's POV

I think i'm going to tell her tonight. I think all this fighting and arguing back and forth is not helping at all. Plus I was a total bitch for cheating on her, She was so broken. I don't want  hurt her anymore. She was the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I love her.

Riley's POV (Sorry about of the POV changes! :))))

I walk up stairs to get the shaving cream i'm going to use to slap Jack with. Maddy is still downstairs watching the game with the guys. Perfect timing. No body will suspect a thing!

I go to the bathroom and open the cabinet, I find a lavender scented lotion and put it in the pocket of my sweats. As i'm on my way back down stairs I see Jack coming up. Fuck.

"Hey Riley, can I talk to you?" he asks

"didn't we just talk?" I say with a confused expression.

"Yea, but this time it's important," he says walking over to me.

"Yea, I guess so," I say.  Why do I always agree to things? Gosh kill me

We walk into my room so that Westley and Maddy can't hear us from downstairs.

"Whatcha wanna talk about?" I ask

"Us," he says

"What about us?" I ask obviously knowing what he's about to say

"I miss us, I miss you. Riley," He says taking my hand in his.